09

A/N:I edited "08" so please check it out^^

6 years later

"Yonghoon,harmonize with Hyun while she's singing.In this album,she'll take the lead and you'll take the second lead.This album will surely come out great."The instructor said.

I'm ONEWE's Vocalist,Hyun.The only female in the band which I don't care about.We debuted under Dad's company.5 years ago,I decided to pursue this dream,the dream that I've been dreaming of.

I personally thought that I would be a Lawyer or Prosecutor or even Architect.But I ended up in this life.A life of an idol.I don't know where he is right now but I already moved on.

One of our songs even says "The night is still dark,I think you're still there,The longing still remains.You're still the same"(check out ONEWE's A Book of Memory)

"Hyun!"I looked behind me and saw my bestfriends,Jaehyun and Bomin.Apparently, They both debuted 2 years ago in this group called Golden Child.Underrated but I'm telling you,others are just missing out one of the best idols that I'd ever met.

Unfortunately,Golden Child members are quite an odd arrangement for me.Seungyoon Oppa, my cousin debuted with them.Along with Lee Daeyeol's friends.Joochan,Jangjun and Jibeom.I personally don't know the others since our schedules always collided.

They're in the same company as ours but we still haven't got time for others.We just have to impress our fans then that's it.

"JAE!Don't forget to close the door after you leave."And then we started practicing our new song.

(A/n:You can play ONEWE's Rain to Be in this part)
As I look up at the quiet sky
I send my sign two hands together
If I see you if I get to see you
I shall blossom in this barren earth

Before the storm
I whisper as I break the silence
In search of you who will fill this place eventually

The rain falls, I look out the window
You're standing there already waiting for me
I prayed to the heavens
Not to lose you
A fateful encounter
For an inevitable love

On days I miss you
I used to wet this place
You kept thе middle of the road at dawn
For me еveryday
The rain that flowed between the collar
Soaked with memories
The days I meet you
Will always exist where it rains
(please support ONEWE)

"Nice job today g—"Our instructor was cut off as we all heard several claps.From our sunbaes and hoobaes.

"Uhh,Jaehyun,didn't I tell you to close the door?"I glared at him and that scaredy cat hid behind Seungyoon.Y for short.

"Mianhae!"

"Didn't know Hyun got those cool vocals!Yonghoon hyung!Those were so cool!!aahhh~~"Jangjun said while copying the high note in the song until his voice cracked.

"No one recorded it right?"Yonghoon Oppa asked.They all shook their heads so we're totally clear.

~~
(A/N:additional chapter before the love story continues!)