12

"My feelings for you never changed,Choi Lee Hyun"

UGHHH!!I've been thinking about those for already 3 days!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LEE DAEYEOL!!

Lee Daeyeol

Hyun: Let's meet in the company cafeteria

Daeyeol: okay

I went down to the cafeteria and waited for him. In other ways,I wanted him to explain for my mind and heart to be back at peace.

"Am I late?"I looked up and saw him. I shook my head and gestured him to sit down. "I'm letting you explain EVERYTHING. I won't be saying a word until you finish"

"Jisoo is a sweet but a psycho person. First,he forced me to break up with you and date her. I ended up dating her for 2 years before I broke up and started being a trainee. My guilt never ends as long as I expected. There was never a time that I told myself to forget about you because I know,One day,You will notice me in one of your concerts or fan sign events. I told myself to hold it in and explain to you in the right time. But after the shooting of your music video,I promise I can't hold it in anymore and blurted out what I felt and what I've been thinking. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry though. We can still start off as friends. Oh shoot! Bye! I still have a schedule."I rushed out of the cafeteria and secretly smiled.

Daeyeol

"You've got a big thorn pulled out of your heart huh?"I looked behind me and saw my one and only hyung. I looked at him curiously. When did he get here?

"Hyung,how did you get in?"

"INFINITE signed officially with TOP Company. Never knew that I'll see you both while we're having a tour,huh?"He said and I immediately hugged him.

"Oi!! LEE SEUNGYEOL STOP FLIRTING,IT'S JUST OUR FIRST DAY!" I jumped out as I heard Hoya hyung's voice.

"Shut up!!"Then he ran towards his teammates and left me alone...but happy.

Ting~

Choi Lee Hyun
online

Hyun: I finally understand you :)

Daeyeol: Glad that I get to explain everything to you,sunbae

Why is Lee Daeyeol calling his ex-fiancé sunbaenim?

It's because she debuted longer than I am idiot!

"Hyung!!"I looked back and saw Y,he looked so happy than before.What has gotten into him?Is he sick?

"What happened to you?"I curiously asked as I scrunched my nose in the small of his perfume.

"You know that I want to duet with someone who has the best vocal nodules,right?"He confirmed excitedly.This kid.

"Whom did you duetted this time?"I curiously asked.

"EXO D.O sunbaenim's sister!!She's a transferee!!Like during our Music class,Our teacher suddenly asked her to sing a song and she got the best vocals!!They even asked me to duet her!"

"Good luck with your studies,Y"He plumped down the cafeteria chair as he was disappointed with my reaction.sulky~

"I might hate you again after what you did to Hyun!"He said as he sulkily walked away from the cafeteria.he's cute.