06

"BWOYAAAA?Who owns this cutie??" Seungyeol oppa squealed as he dropped his things and carried the dog."What's his name?"

"Dunno?haven't decided it yet"I answered. "How about Hwan?"

"Hwan?like shine or happiness?"Daeyeol asked which I nodded as an answer."It's nice,though."

"Daeyeol-ah,since when did you two became close?"Seungyeol oppa asked.

"Earlier?"

"So I think,I could leave you both alone here then?"He asked again.He prepared tons of questions,didn't he?

"Ani,I still need your yummy breakfast"I replied,not knowing whether the atmosphere between me and Daeyeol will be the same when Seungyeol Oppa is not around.

"I'm leaving in 3 days so I will just make some microwaveable foods for your breakfast,lunch and dinner then"He explained,I nodded as I realized that Daeyeol and I needed some time alone to open up ourselves.

The day ended with happiness that I never thought I could feel.

"Jaehyun-ah,have you arrived in school?"I asked through phone as I walked out in my room.

"yes,aren't you coming?"

"I will.be there in maybe 30 minutes."I hang up.

"Daeyeol ah,Seungyeol Oppa I should go now.Thank you for the breakfast."I said before running to the door before Hwan sees me.

Later on,I arrived at the school gate and was surprised to see Jaehyun and Bomin waiting by the gate.I think I should tell them the news right?Dad went to my school yesterday and talked to the principal and the adviser that i'll be dropped out for some personal reasons.That's why this is my last day meeting my classmates.

"Ah,Jaehyun-ah,Bomin-ah I have to tell you something"I said as I looked through their reactions while we were walking in the hallway."I'm dropping out"

"BWO?!"They both shouted out surprisingly.Other students looked at us thinking we were some crazy seniors/juniors."Awaeee"

"Meolla,ask my dad not me."

"We also have something to tell you."Jaehyun said.I waited for him to say it."Bomin and I auditioned"

"jinjja?!Which company??"

"TOP Company"I looked at the both of them before giving them a smack."why can't you live without violence?!?"