02

"Lee Hyun-ahhh IREONAAAA"ChiHyun oppa shook my whole body as he tried to wake me up.

Yeah,great.It's Friday and obviously it's school day.I got up from the bed,pushed ChiHyun Oppa out of my way,went to the bathroom and did my thing.

I wore a white oversized shirt,tucking them in front but not in the back.Pairing it with black pants and some black high cut converse.

I ran to the living room and quickly ate breakfast before running out and towards Minhyun Oppa's car.ChiHyun Oppa followed ahead and we quickly arrived at school.

I bid goodbyes with ChiHyun Oppa and went straight to the room,running.In the Hallways, student started to gather to get some of their things on their perspective lockers.

I was running,that's why I bumped into a muscular body,causing me to fall in my head but didn't feel anything.I opened my eyes and a guy was supporting my weight.

I quickly stood up and thank him.He held his hand out,stating his name."I'm Daeyeol I bet you don't know me."He eyed me from top to bottom which caused me to cringe.

"Isn't he the bully?"

"He only talks to rich kids"

"No,he only talks to those who are a family of businessmen or some idol stuff."

I heard gossips around the hall as I tried to look at the guy in front of me.He doesn't look like a bully to me.I guess for now?

"Lee Hyun!!CHOI LEE HYUN!!"I heard someone yell my name,I turned around and saw Minhyun Oppa running with some of my things that I may forgotten back in his car.

"Oppa!!"I shouted and ran towards him but someone pulled my arm.I looked to who it was and yep,It's the "BULLY" a.k.a Daeyeol.

"Yah!You left these and umm where is ChiHyun?"He asked.I pointed towards the other building but he seams distracted. "Hyun-ah,who is he?"

"Ah!Anyeonghaseyo,sunbae"I heard one of Daeyeol's friend said.

"Ah!!Seungyeol-ah,why are you here?" Minhyun Oppa asked.

"I was helping my brother find his wife or soon to be wife.He was arranged and our dad said that the girl is a year lower than him but is the same age as him."Minhyun Oppa looked at me with huge eyes.

"LeeHyun is also arranged but we don't know who it is yet.Hyun-ah,I have to go,I still have to give this to ChiHyun."Minhyun Oppa said as he waved goodbye and ran towards the other building.

We then walked different paths and I started walking towards my perspective classroom.As I got in,My bestfriends,Jaehyun and Bomin already saved a seat which was in between them.

Typical day with Bong Jaehyun and Choi Bomin.

"Anyeong,Chingudeul!"I greeted as I sat in between them."We will be out early right?how about let's hang out at home?"

"That's a great idea!!Your brothers won't mind right?"Bomin asked as I just shrugged.

School ended and just as we walked out of the room,I got a call from dad.I also received missed calls from ChiHyun oppa and a text from Minhyun saying that he's at the gate.

"Sorry,I think we should hang out next time.I think it's an emergency I received a lot of missed calls from the fam.I'm sorry."I said.

I quickly ran to the entrance gate and saw Minhyun's car.He then drove somewhere. "Where are we going?"

"You're meeting your Soon-to-be-husband and Dad said that he has news for us."Minhyun Oppa explained and somewhat made ChiHyun oppa scared.