16

8 months later

A new day,a new life.

"I wanted you and Daeyeol to work your relationship."Daeyeol's dad said after I finished my solo concert.

"eh?"I asked. I didn't know that they were already planning it.

"your wedding will be next month. Should we publicize it or just keep it low and private?"

"private. No one should find out other than both families."

d-Day

"I may announce you,husband and wife. Congratulations!"

The important guests which are the both families proceed to the venue as we followed.

"Can't believe they really did this without us knowing"Daeyeol said as the car drove away from the church.

"they literally informed me just last month. You did know that Chihyun oppa is getting married in 2 months right?"I asked.

"My brother is also getting married in 2 months. A week before Chihyun hyung's wedding"

"our parents literally said,F*ck relationship limits as idols."He added.

"TOP company is the only one who could diss every media. I don't even know why he likes dissing medias everytime. Especially when he was  discharged in the military."I said,laughing as I started remembering what Dad did to the medias years ago.

"Hey! That was the most legendary thing that happened after an idol's discharge!!"Daeyeol said.

We carefully got out of the car once it stopped infront of the venue.

"Hi everyone,I'm Choi Lee Hyun,Lee Daeyeol's secret wife."

___________________

I'm so sorry to end this now. I really ran out of ideas. Class is coming up,thank you for supporting this book! 

'till the next fanfiction,Jedi.