08

Shall we have our first date tomorrow?

I wore a simple off-shoulder pastel dress,above the knee and pastel heels.That's what I got from Dad and Seungyoon during my last birthday.

"You look beautiful"Daeyeol blushed as those words came out of his mouth.I looked away.

"You too,you look humane than ever"I teased.I then saw him frown and that's when he sulked until we arrived at the restaurant.

"Daeyeol,Babe!!What are you doing here?"An unfamiliar eerie voice caused my eardrums to crack as soon as we settled our order but....babe?

"Umm...Hi Jisoo-ssi!What are you doing here?"Daeyeol asked while the said Jisoo was sitting beside him.Am I invisible to you?

"I've got a family gathering to attend.Oh!And who's this shit?"She asked.I then raised a brow at her and I saw her smirk."Are you cheating on me?"

"She's my...Wife"He answered.You sound so guilty,Lee Daeyeol.

"WIFE?!"Daeyeol nodded slowly in reply.
"I'M YOUR WIFE!"

"Hey,Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I think I gotta go"I forced a smile as I tried to hide my tears away.

"GO!BITCH!"I walked towards the exit while trying to call Chihyun Oppa but his phone is busy that's when I started dialing Seungyoon Oppa's number.I need Minhyun Oppa but he's not around.

"yeoboseyo?"

"O-Oppa"

"Hyun,why are you crying?where are you?do you want me to fetch you there?"

"I'm in front of the Fancy Restaurant near Dad's company.Please f-fetch me now"

"Arraseo,just wait for me,okay?stop crying"

Then he hung up.

"Hyun!"I looked back and saw Daeyeol.Just in time SeungYoon Oppa's car arrived.I ignored him and just buckled up.

"Care to share?"Seungyoon oppa started.

"Daeyeol has a girlfriend,and it h-hurts"I said continuously.

"Do you want to stay a bit at my apartment or do you want to come with me at the company?"

"Option 2,please"

"I knew it.You also wanted to see your dad as of now,right?"He knows me better than anyone does.

From: Choi Lee Hyun

Let's take a break,apart from each other and away from this secretly arranged marriage.I know you too well that I also knew that you weren't happy staying with me.Remember that you were the one who brought me happiness for a year and I never expected this to happen.I thought fights would only come and go.I didn't know that you were seeing someone.I didn't know that you were a two-timer.I know I don't have a right to say this because you were just forced to date me and get married with me.Whom you don't love and whom you treated as a friend.Thank you for bringing me those kinds of happiness.'till the last goodbye,Daeyeol.
sent to Lee Daeyeol

————
A/n:Sorry for the short update.I will publish a long chapter next week.Thank you for reading this book.THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS BOOK.YOU'RE JUST READING THE MIDDLE PART OF THIS BOOK