05

"I didn't know that you know how to cook, Seungyeol oppa."I said as the taste of kimchi fried rice for breakfast is the first time since we moved in.

"Oppa??"Daeyeol said,forehead creased and formed a frown.

"He's older than me,I'm a month older than you,duh"I replied in a sassy tone as I stood up and washed my own dishes.

"I didn't know you're as sassy as Min Hyun Sunbae"Seungyeol oppa replied,making me smile.I felt more comfortable when we have someone whose older than us around here.

I went towards the package,looking for the cutter.

"The cutter is on the third drawer.Be careful using it"Daeyeol said.I thanked him and did some aegyo with finger hearts making him look taken aback.

"What happened to you?Last night you were all balling your eyes out.Before,we seemed like strangers and now you're acting all cute and whatever.Are you sick or is it because it's the first time we ate a proper meal?"Daeyeol asked curiously.

"It's because of Seungyeol Oppa's kimchi fried rice.You made one before but it was burnt so do you want me to go bac to being my old self and ignore your existence?"

"Aniyo"

I continued opening the package and what was inside surprised me.Without knowing it,I screamed my lungs out,surprising the siblings.

"Yah!"I looked towards their direction and gave them both a glare.

I took out 3 boxes of legos,a bunch of chocolates,a new ipad and a... collar?metallic bowl?I then took out my phone,dialing Min Hyun oppa first since Chi Hyun oppa might be in his studio.

"Gomawo,Oppa!!!but why is their a collar and a bowl in here?"I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll know when the time hits 12 noon"

"Awaeee"I whined as he hung up the call.

"Don't tell me he would let me take care of Lychee's baby?"

I looked at the clock time to time while I was putting the lego parts into one.I already finished one with the help of Daeyeol. Seungyeol oppa went somewhere unknown.

When the clock hits 12,I stopped everything I'm doing and waited for the doorbell to ring. When it was about to move to 12:01,the doorbell rang.I ran towards the door and opened it.

"For Ms.Choi Lee Hyun,from Mr.Choi Min Hyun and Choi Chi Hyun."I thanked the delivery man and placed the large box on the floor.

Soon enough,Daeyeol walked towards me and helped me with it.Before I could tear a piece of carton,I'm sure I heard a bark.Daeyeol and I looked at each other and hurried tearing the carton into pieces and was faced by a cute Pomeranian in a cage.

We both squealed at the sight of a dog we are too happy to have a dog around since both of us really loves dogs.Since the day that Daeyeol finished his military which was just a year ago,he told me that he grew his love into dogs.

Yep,he went to military early,following Seungyeol oppa.We are too happy arranging the dog's things.Daeyeol,keeping the legos away from the dog while I put his collar in his neck.

Without the both of us knowing,The dog started running towards the door as it opened,revealing Seungyeol oppa.