11

"CyA,Hyun.Hurry up!!"Yonghoon said excitedly as today is our first MV Recording for our upcoming album's title song,End of Spring.

We started of with a car ride from Seoul to Daegu. We even heard that some of our sunbaes and hoobaes are helping us for this shoot.

why in the world are they involved in this shoot??!

Not him!

Ugh!

"Annyeonghaseyo,Sunbaenim!"Golden Child greeted,Followed by other groups and trainees.

We practiced some specific dances and other techniques.Includes on how we should party with those colored smoke and confettis.

Did you know that it's my first time holding a confetti in my whole life?

Like what the heck?I'm already 24 but even a single time,I haven't touched it.

"What are you thinking about?"A very familiar and unexpected voice said.It's our break before the shoot begins again and I decided to sit near the lake.peaceful as heaven.

"What do you think I'm doing?"I replied.Why does my mind kept telling me to talk with him and let him explain everything?

"Ah,Congratulations on dating CyA by the way. I'm a year late but better late than never"He said happily.I finally decided to look at him and he looks like he's not the Daeyeol that I knew.

"It's actually a destruction for the media.We're not actually dating."I said.It's true though.

"Huh?destruction for what?"He asked curiously.

"Do you know Kim Jieon,right?"He then nodded as his forehead is still creasing.

"Jieon is Giwook's sister and she is rumored to be dating Yonghoon,our vocalist.And since it's not true,CyA and I decided to make a destruction.That's when the media started forgetting about Jieon and Yonghoon's rumors and started focusing on us."I explained clearly.

"So in short,You and CyA never fell inlove with each other?"He curiously asked then I nodded.
"Would you still believe me if—"

"BACK TO WORK!!"We hurriedly stood up and ran towards the venue.

Since it's already sunset pretty soon,The colors of the smoke bombs are orange and yellow so It fits our background,the sunset.

"GOOD WORK EVERYONE!"

"WE ARE ONEWE, 'TILL THE END,THANK YOU!"We thanked as all of us parted ways.

Oh right!Daeyeol was about to say something to me!

"LEE DAEYEOL!"I yelled as I saw him bowing politely in his seniors.

He went closer to me,wearing a smile that I missed.A smile I haven't seen for almost 7 years.

"Yes,Sunbaenim?"

"What were you about to say earlier?"I asked. I then caught him scratching his nape and his ears started to turn red.

"My feelings for you never changed,Choi Lee Hyun"

————
CyA(Giwook)-ONEWE Bassist and Rapper,
Maknae
Yonghoon-ONEWE main vocalist,Leader, Guitar
Dongmyeong-ONEWE Lead Vocalist, Keyboard,Visual,has a twin
Kanghyun-ONEWE guitarist
Harin-ONEWE drummer
Ravn-ONEUS Main rapper,Sub vocalist, producer
Seoho-ONEUS Main Vocalist
Leedo-ONEUS Main Rapper,sub vocalist
Keonhee-ONEUS Main Vocalist
Hwanwoong-ONEUS Main Dancer,sub Vocalist
Xion(dongju)-Sub Vocalist,Visual,Maknae, Dongmyeong's twin

DONGMYEONG AND XION(DONGJU) are twins in real life,fraternal twins to be exact.

extra:
Kim Ji-Eon-CyA's sister in this story

(CyA is pronounced as Kia)