15

Hyun was about to leave the company building as it was already late at night. She has a bad feeling about going home so she decided to leave with her brother,ChiHyun.

The siblings started leaving the hall and was about to open the exit door when a lot of camera flash was heard outside.

The siblings decided to tell their dad about it. They hurried to their Dad's office and told him everything. Not leaving a single detail behind.

TOP and his children walked outside without hesitation. The media reporters was following them until they reached their car.

They were about to leave the parking space when the media reporters started to swarming around them. TOP has no choice but to confront the reporters.

"Sorry,Sorry. The family has to leave. We will tell you every single details once you leave this space. Thank You" Golden Child's manager suddenly appeared. He flashed a thumbs up as the reporters left one by one.

"Sangmin, Thank You!"TOP said before leaving the parking space quickly.

"Both of you should not go out of the house not until this problem is settled. Okay?"TOP assured his children.

"Dad,I'm in the middle of promotion"Hyun said. Chihyun looked at their dad with curiosity.

"I will put you both on hiatus. No one should disagree. Okay?"His children was left unbothered. "Minhyun will go home tomorrow."

"Really??!"The siblings excitedly shouted.

Breaking News!!

TO1's ChiHyun and ONEWE's Hyun is reported to be on a hiatus. What could be the reason??

TOP Company's CEO recently admitted that he has 3 children. Two of them are idols which are TO1's Choi Chihyun and ONEWE's Choi Leehyun.

Earlier this day,it was reported by the admin of TOP Company that the family was swarmed by a lot of media reporters. It was said that they will release a statement about the situation soon.

"YAH ARE YOU OKAY?!"The eldest sibling bursted their door open startling the rest of the family.

"Hyung!!I thought you're a reporter!"Chihyun said.

On the other hand,Minhyun doesn't know about a single situation as he does not like to read news. As far as he know was there is an emergency that's why he rushed back.

"Why are there a lot of cameras outside?" Minhyun curiously asked while pointing at the door.

Ting~

BREAKING NEWS!!

TOP'S ELDEST SON REVEALED!!picture below!!

He revealed it himself that he was the son of TOP Company's CEO and the eldest son

Reporter: may I know who you are?

Him: I'm the eldest son of the owner of this house.

"Aishhh!!Minhyun,don't even let your siblings leave this house. You too."TOP irritatingly said and left the house. Soon enough there was a released statement.

TOP: The pictures that revealed was indeed my son. To the fans of TO1 and ONEWE,I will put the siblings into a hiatus until this situation is over. I'm doing my best as the CEO and as their own dad.

I apologize for all the commotion. I will reveal and clear everything up in the upcoming press conference. Thank You.

Ting~

Daeyeol: are you okay?