14

Months had passed since the two made up and decided to be on touch. Ever since then, Daeyeol was planning on courting her again. Not afraid of what will happen outside their world.

Haters will always wait for scoops...

"Hyung,Can I court Hyun for real this time?" Daeyeol asked to Hyun's father. TOP Company's CEO and bigbang's member,Choi Seunghyun.

"I will think about it,Daeyeol"The elder answered before Daeyeol thanked and bid goodbyes. As he left the room,he was already deep in thought.

The elderly thought that the two have been close these days and maybe they knew each other better than before. But at the same time, TOP was worried about the hate that they would receive.

A sunbaenim dating a hoobaenim.

A worldwide famous dating a mid-famous idol.

A member dating a leader

And the worst that haters could reach is...

ONEWE's Hyun cheating on ONEWE's CyA with their junior,Golden Child's Leader,Daeyeol.

No fan could ever reach that line but haters can do whatever they want. Whether it's crossing the line of an idol's life or live as a sasaeng to cross that idol's life.

Headlines!
TOP Company confirmed that Purple Kiss' Jieon was the reason why both ONEWE members,Hyun and CyA distracted the Media.

CyA said during his live:Hyun and I aren't actually dating. Purple Kiss's Jieon is a really important person to me that I can't let any rumor spread about her life. Yonghoon hyung and Jieon aren't dating. They are childhood friends. No one in our family dates a family.

While CEO of TOP Company,Bigbang's Choi Seunghyun(TOP) confirmed that Purple Kiss's Jieon and ONEWE's Giwook,also known as CyA are siblings.

On top of that,there was a spreading rumor about a fixed relationship of ONEWE's Hyun. And Hyun,herself explained it to her fans worldwide through her instagram live.

Hyun: 7 years ago,I wad fixed in a relationship where I found the real me and we officially closed it and break up as we haven't reached what we wanted to reach yet. Marriage is one important and the biggest event in our lives. It's also one of our hardships,that took a very big step to reach.
I thought before that I should give up my dreams and marry the man that I have. But I really can't take it and give up my dream.

TOP Company CEO also said the same thing and accidentally spread that ONEWE's Hyun is his 3rd child. Who and where are the other siblings of Hyun?Bigbang was active without letting the media know that TOP has 3 kids?

Ting~

TOP Company CEO,TOP,immediately answered the rumor about his kids and revealed the occupations of the 3!!take a look below!

As the idols in the same company knew about it all,they payed attention to the rumors that was released every hour.

TOP: It is true that I have 3 kids. I'm a single Dad as my wife passed away 9 years ago. My eldest Son lived overseas as he extended and continued his studies for his third time in college with a different course. He already finished both Architecture and Engineering and is now studying with Business as he wants it himself. I am not overworking my kids. The second one is also an Idol. At first,I stopped him but seeing him close to my co-member,Daesung,I allowed and decided to let him train by himself. Without any help from me. In other concerns,I asked for permission if I could reveal his identity and said he wanted to reveal everything. He is a member of TOO or TO1. The eldest member,ChiHyun. And Lee Hyun as the maknae. In according to their occupations right now, I haven't helped them up and arrive to where they were now. Thank You,have a good day.