13

"THE WINNER FOR TODAY IS ONEWE'S END OF SPRING, CONGRATULATIONS!!"The MCs stated as ONEWE received their trophy.

Cheers got louder as the sound of WEVE echoed in the set. They could've received nothing without them and the support of others who liked the song.

"ONEWE Congratulations!!"The 7 members of ONEWE were startled as they got back in their company building. Their Seniors, Juniors, and Trainees are all congratulating them all together.

"1,2,3! WE ARE ONEWE! THANK YOU!"The team cheered and thanked everyone before they all proceeded to their perspective practice rooms.

Hyun was roaming around the building as they were all waiting for the delivery food to arrive. Other members were either sleeping or playing games.

"It sure is a lucky full moon," Hyun thought as she was looking up in the sky, A sky full of stars and a very huge full moon. Sitting on a bench on the rooftop.

"What are you doing here alone?"A familiar voice asked. Hyun looked at her side to see Lee Daeyeol.

The two have been closed since the day that Daeyeol explained everything to her. Everything became clear as crystal for her. She thinks that she can trust Daeyeol once again and accept her back into her life as her friend.

"Nothing. Just looking up" Hyun replied. He then looked up and was amazed by the moon and the numbers of stars up in the sky.

"One day,I will own one of those stars. You don't have to own one since you're already a star"Daeyeol commented as Hyun looked at him weirdly.

"You're so cheesy!"

"No,I'm not! I was just telling the truth! ONEWE is a star though, Imagine having 4 consecutive wins on music shows during a comeback, being a million seller and supported by millions of fans."Daeyeol stated. Sound of jealousy chimes in as Golden Child haven't received their first win yet.

"You will receive them soon, I'm pretty sure Golden Child will be a successful boy group soon."Hyun encouraged Daeyeol as the whole TOP Family was also wishing the same.

To be successful in any terms.

"You don't really have to win on music shows, though. You released an album, you sing And you dance on stage because you wanted to showcase your talent;You wanted to show everyone that you are a talented creature." Hyun continued.

"By the way,Congratulations for the 4th time!" Daeyeol said before they both became quiet.

Not an awkward one,but a comfortable one.
No one is bothering them and they just feel comfortable with themselves. Encouraging each other as both sides felt comfortably open to each other.

Ting~

Jin Yonghoon
Online

JinYong: Food arrived!

Hyun: Be there in a bit!

Hyun then told Daeyeol that she has to go back to the soundproof room which is ONEWE's practice studio;Hyun can never leave and ignore food especially when they have to control their foods these past weeks because of promotions.

I hope ONEWE gets the attention that they deserved!!GIVE ONEWE FIRST WIN!!STREAM RAIN TO BE!!