04

After a month of being arranged and moved in with each other,We still felt uncomfortable towards each other.We're not that close so it's really a hard deal for us.

"Have you heard about the news yet?"Daeyeol asked as he sat across me.I looked up from the food and shook my head.

"About what"

"Nevermind,I'll just wait 'till your dad tells you. I don't want to upset you."He said carefully,continuing his food. "I would tell you but I don't know on how to make you feel good the next time you wake up."

"Just tell me,I won't be mad.Not at all."I said, willing to hear what he had heard from my parents and his parents.

"We will drop from school,Our marriage will be moved early,Our parents are expecting a grandchild anytime after the wedding,which I don't think will happen."

Daeyeol

I told her everything without a third hesitation, I looked up to her seeing her eyes pool just made me feel bad.Now I don't really know how to comfort her.

She excused herself and went to her room while I placed the dishes on the dishwasher before going to my room.

I wanted to sleep but was not able to when I heard a sobbing noise on the other room.I don't know what to do and that's when I remembered that I should call My brother for help.

"Hyung?"I said as he received the call.

"Ne,Daeyeol-ah?"He answered.

"How do you comfort a girl?"I asked.

"What did you do?pabo-yah"

"Nothing,she's just crying!I didn't do anything!"I said,trying to hide the fact that I did say something to her.

"I won't help you but can I ask you a favor?"He asked.

"Whatever it is,drop it."

"Can I sleepover?I'm bored."I was shocked at the moment.At home,he would always annoy me and even stay away from me and now he wanted to sleepover.

"C'mon,I'll tell her."

Soon,I ended the call.Now I found myself, standing in front of her door,ready to knock.

"Hyun?"

"Yes?"I heard her say on the other side of the door.

"Seungyeol hyung wanted to sleepover,if you need something we'll be just at my room."I said and then heard a knock on our apartment door.

I ran towards it and saw Seungyeol carrying a duffel bag.I let him in and brought him to my room.My bed is huge,I can fit vertically and horizontally so it's no doubt that we won't fit.

"Why did you bring the whole kitchen with you?"I curiously asked after seeing a whole grocery bag full of ingredients.

"It's obvious that both of you only orders take outs or instant foods here.It's not healthy."

The sun was up without us realizing since the curtains are black.I just came back to my senses when a doorbell was heard around the apartment.I walked to the door and was already in front of a delivery guy.

"A package for Ms.Choi Lee Hyun from Mr.Choi Chi Hyun and Choi Min Hyun."The delivery man said as he handed me a huge box. I thanked him before closing the door and dropping the box in the living room.

"Hyun?A package arrived and it was for you."I said as she opened her door.

"From whom?"

"Your brothers.Oh! And by the way,Seungyeol hyung is making breakfast so if you could please wait for it."I sent her a smile and she offered me one.