07

After wandering for awhile,I finally went outside my room and went for a walk with Hwan.Daeyeol went somewhere earlier this morning to settle something.I don't know what it is though.

I still can't believe that Bomin and Jaehyun passed through the audition.I'm happy for them but was still nervous since my cousin is also a trainee.He might spoil something about the secret wedding.

Yes,I haven't told them yet.Why?because Daeyeol is the worst nightmare of Bomin and Jaehyun.I don't know why.

Once we got back home,Daeyeol already arrived,looking extremely exhausted.

"Yah,wash up!your stinky!"I exclaimed.He stood up but instead of walking towards the shower,He went clearly towards me with wide arms open.Oh no

"Yah!Lee Daeyeol!"but words got nothing to do.I'm also drenched by his sweat.

It's also our first hug?I think?

"Y-yah!"

"Talk to you later!!"He shouted before rushing through the bathroom.

"Wanna watch a drama?"

I nodded.It's the usual thing ever since Seungyeol oppa left us here.

This time,we watched 'The tale of the nine tailed'

He leaned closer to me and I did the same as I leaned my head in his shoulders.

"Did you know that next week is our wedding?" He asked.Still focused in the drama.

"Mhm.Chihyun oppa informed me that dad already settled everything including the dress. I'm pretty sure that my brothers invited some of their friends but I have no intent on inviting mine."

"Why?"he calmly asked.

"You're their worst nightmare"I stiffled a laugh.

"Ahhhh!Bomin and Jaehyun?"He answered and I replied with a nod."Shall we have our first date tomorrow?"

"You're so random but sure"