10

Daeyeol's POV(During Lee Hyun's POV)

"Hyung!! Have you heard of ONEWE sunbae's new song?"Jibeom asked and we all shook our heads. I already heard they're having a comeback next month but haven't heard the song yet. Bet it's a heartbroken song again. "KEEP QUIET SO YOU CAN HEAR IT!!"

We all kept quiet and he is indeed right. I think they forget to close their door.

"It must be their demo, Hyung. It's too nice. I think it's not their voices" Joochan said. It should be a demo. Even if we're in the same company, we aren't allowed to hear any Title songs before release.

"It's their B-Side. They left their doors open." And with that, All members ran to their practice room. Gosh, kids these days.

Ting~

From: CEO Top

            Golden Child, Purple Kiss, Oneus, and Girl Trainees. I would like to inform all of you that you will be participating in the upcoming MV filming of ONEWE's title song. I will send you the location soon and it will add up to your pays.

So I got to see her up Close?Awkward..

"Golden Child!!"I yelled. In a second,all 11 members are gathered in the middle. I told them everything and they were all happy for it. If it's a sad song then it would be more awkward.

Knowing that Hyun is the one composing those. As for the cheerful ones,It's CyA's work. They're all good at it. Shall I tell her that Jisoo and I broke up 3 years ago?No,No.Daeyeol what are you thinking.

"Hyung?"I came back to reality as I looked at someone who called me. Jangjun. "What are you thinking?"

Jangjun knows everything from the start. How I cried infront of him during the time when I saw Seungyoon and Chihyun packing Hyun's things. It hurts me so much that I could only shed a tear and can't utter a single word.

I hurt the only daughter in their whole family, relatives. I don't have the right to do that and I felt guilty. After 3 years of us apart,Jisoo and Jangjun stayed by my side. It is true that I'm in a relationship with Jisoo.

The thing I did wrong was we started our relationship after 6 months of being arranged with Hyun. I completely recognized myself as dumb that time.

2 years later, I accidentally saw and watched their debut stage. After knowing the title "parting" I immediately looked at the composer. That song was made for her Ex. and I was one of them.

"Hyung!"

"Jangjun please give me some time all by myself"

Now back to the story;After watching those stages,I finally decided to add some views on their Music Video. That's when I realized what I done was wrong. Watching their music video was wrong. Seeing Hyun's acting,It's completely her life story.

Ripping a picture and burning it in order to forget those hurtful memories. "Right when we start to have frequent clashes You've already turned your back on me.So before this asteroid hits the earth in about a day,Let me tell you my last words,I wanna fly high to the sky,Into the celestial bodies Who am I!? it's a dilemma! I won't leave your stars You're a star inside this dark, hidden love"
(Check out ONEWE's Parting)

Right when those lyrics were heard,I never realized that my tears were already shedding. A bark was heard,a bark that lost his owner. Hwan was left with me after we fell apart.

Hwan was with Seungyeol Hyung when we broke up. Hwan stayed with him since the tragic date and until She forgot about him. Hwan died and right then,I was speechless, knowing that my recent girlfriend, Jisoo, abused him.

Hwan became the most precious and special pet in my life. Jisoo became the most evil and tragic person that came into my life,sweet but a Psycho.

I even once thought that ONEWE's Vocalist, Yonghoon is dating Hyun. I've seen them a lot together. You call me dumb when I believed those rumors without knowing that they were always composing a song together.

I forgot,Yonghoon is also a victim of tragic romance.

While Yonghoon is busy with Hyun,Kanghyun and Dongmyeong were busy with me. They were there when Jangjun is not. And as far as I know, Hyun never socialized with any other idols in this company.

Let me be honest with everyone,I haven't moved on even it was years ago.6 years ago,we broke up. 5 years ago,she started training to be an idol. 4 years ago,I followed her and started training but she was fixed to debut in ONEWE. 3 years ago,She debuted and became one of the best composers.ONEWE became popular worldwide and succeed.(A/N:I just hope they're not that underrated). 2 years ago,I debuted in Golden Child. A year ago,I found out that Hyun is dating someone. It was even approved by our company.

Just as I was thinking,It was reported that she was dating their Bass and rapper,Giwook. Also known as CyA. It's been a year and you might think that I'm the bad guy here but I always wish that they'll break up.

~~~~
A/N:See you next chapter😉