03

The there of us arrived at the restaurant and went to where we saw Dad. Another couple was sitting across them which I think was the parents of my"soon-to-be husband".

We went inside and greeted them politely before sitting beside our parent. Not long enough, two guys arrived which looked very familiar to me.

"Huh?Seungyeol?"Minhyun Oppa said as the latter shocked him.The said Seungyeol smiled at him before greeting the elders. "Appa does that mean Daeyeol is LeeHyun's soon-to-be husband?"

Dad nodded. With mouths hang low, the food they ordered arrived. We started eating while the parents were talking about something business-related.

"So I called the three of you to come along because first reason, I will allow ChiHyun to move into the dorms. Second, Minhyun will be moving to the states since he wanted to finish studying business. And last, LeeHyun will be moving to an apartment with Daeyeol."

"WHAT?!"Daeyeol was shocked, as the information he heard was indeed quite shocking. "Do we have to move in together?"

He was answered with a nod from my brothers, parent, and his parents. He sighed as he had no choice but to follow. It's fine for him since he knew that the girl was his junior but the fact that both of them are not that close made him shiver.

"Minhyun, where is Sungyoon? Your aunt called me and told me he wanted to help LeeHyun pack. Is ChiHyun ready to leave?"I heard dad asked.

"Appa, Chan will pick ChiHyun and If Sungyoon won't be here in ten minutes then I will drive LeeHyun to the apa-"

Ding dong

"I think that's Seungyoon."

"LeeHyun is upstairs, and can you drive her to the apartment?"I then again heard Dad as who knows what Seungyoon answered him.

"Hyun??"

"Come in!"I heard the know turned which signals me to finish packing up so we could hurry up before traffic gets worse.

We arrived at the apartment and I opened it using my keys. Dad gave us the keys the day before yesterday and I was kinda relieved that he gave us a day to pack though.

As I got inside, I thanked Seungyoon before he left. With the lights on, I already knew that Daeyeol arrived first. I walked in and went to check the rooms but was stopped when I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Oh, hi!"I greeted, he showed me a smile and helped me with my things, he brought me to an empty room. Good thing we aren't sleeping together though. "Thank You".

He waved goodbye as the toothbrush was still in his mouth. I started unpacking my things and went to sleep since tomorrow is Monday and what do I do on Mondays?School of course.

The next morning, I got up from bed, went to shower, and dressed comfortably. As I got out of the room, Daeyeol already made a pile of pancakes.

"We have to hurry up, classes will start soon. Do you want me to drive you to school?" he asked shyly. I furrowed my brows at his question.

"You don't have class?"

"Nope. Today is our intramurals and I don't join activities. So I'll just stay here. Hurry up, I will drive you to school."He demanded.

"Yah, it's 7:00 am and classes will start at 9.I'm eating peacefully here."I gave him a pissed look as he started laughing his ass off.