Chapter 18 - The Election and the School Trip

*Draco*

Kissing Terry felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. His lips moved with mine so softly yet so passionately at the same time, his hands around my waist and cupping my face, my hands around his back, holding him close to me. My heart was lifting; this mischievous Ravenclaw was causing an intense flurry of butterflies in my stomach.

Terry's tongue licked into my mouth, and I made a noise, gripping him closer. I let his tongue explode my mouth, melting when his tongue met mine, tugging at his hair, shifting closer on the windowsill...

Loud footsteps down the hall made me jump, instinctively pushing away from Terry. My boyfriend looked at me, surprised, before glancing behind me. I glanced too.

Snape was striding down the corridor, his black cloak billowing behind him, and he threw us what I could only interpret as a dirty look as he passed.

"What, don't like seeing two boys kissing, Professor?" Terry sneered, his eyes narrowing.

"Terry!" I muttered, slapping at his knee. He ignored me, staring down Snape with a cocky head-tilt.

"I don't like seeing any students SNOGGING in the hallways, Boot." Snape said slowly, glaring down his long nose at Terry. "Ten points from Ravenclaw."

Terry flipped him off as my Head of House strode away.

"Of course he didn't take points from Slytherin." I said darkly. "Looks out for his own."

"Dickhead." Terry rolled his eyes. "Come here, baby."

My heart melted again as he pulled me closer on the windowsill again, our lips connecting again. However, I remained worried and distracted. Snape knows my parents. Is he going to tell them? Floppy might tell him, he is their nephew after all. Even if he just tells his parents, they would still tell mine. What would my mum say? What would my DAD say? Their perfect Malfoy son... might decide to marry a man someday and not give them biological grandchildren.

"Guys!"

We broke apart again, me pulling away from Terry reluctantly, my eyes still on his lips as he turned, grinning, to the source of the voice.

"Softpaw!" Terry shot back in the exact same tone of voice. Daisy was heading our way, her hands in her pockets, grinning. Her black curls bounced on her shoulders as she walked jauntily towards us.

"You heading to DADA? Class started ten minutes ago, but if you guys are ditching then that's cool. I was considering it too." Daisy shrugged.

"Oh, shit." I said. I completely forgot.

Terry laughed. "The only reason I turn up for these classes is because Mad-Eye is a complete crackpot. Love that dude." He got up, extending a hand towards me. "Coming, Drake?"

I took it, ignoring the butterflies I got from holding his hand. Daisy beamed at us. I smiled back. Daisy is my best friend, and she's been nothing but supportive of me, even when I was getting way more than friends with her ex. It's like she knew that we weren't meant to be or something.

*Daisy*

We dandered into DADA, all three of us announcing, "Alack, alack, alack," as we entered. Everyone turned and looked at us. Terry and I grinned.

"All right, take a seat." 'Moody' said gruffly.

"Take it where?" I asked.

'Moody' pointed at my empty seat. I grinned, sitting down.

"We were just taking the register, Potter, Boot, Malfoy." He said, bringing the clipboard up to his face again. "Malfoy, Felix."

"Here."