Chapter 13 - Daisy Potter, Actual Best At Causing Orgasms

A few days after this awesome woman called Rita Skeeter had interviewed me during the Weighing of the Wands ceremony, the article came out. It was pages long and contained various photos of me posing like a model at the camera and fantastic quotes from me about how I'm awesome and hot and popular, and Rita had wrote about how I had won the hearts of everyone in Hogwarts and beyond, and how I was clearly going to be the best champion of them all.

I had a feeling this Rita woman was going to be a very useful and good friend of mine!

The morning that the article came out, everyone was reading it in the Great Hall. It was the day before the Quidditch match, and this Friday I didn't feel like going to class. I got up, flipping my hair as I heard the awed whisperings of students around me and the quotations of the article from admirers and members of my fan club, and made it out into the Entrance Hall before getting ambushed by Draco.

"Wow!" I gasped as my boyfriend flew into me. "Take it easy!"

But Draco simply dragged me into a broom closet near the staircase. I looked round at him, confused, as he slammed the door shut and turned to face me.

His bleach blond hair was tousled and all over his usually pale face. But his cheeks were a soft pink, and the reason became clear as he held up the Daily Prophet.

"You're..." Draco took a deep breath. "Really fucking hot."

"Okay...? I mean, I know, but -"

Draco slammed his lips down on mine, and the newspaper fell from his hands onto the floor as he grabbed onto the front of my robes, pushing me against the wall. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue slid over mine, his hands sliding down my sides.

Draco broke away, his lips pink and wet. "I'm going to make you feel..." His lips attached themselves to my neck, and his hands slid even lower. "So good..." He bit down on my sweet spot, and his hands rested on the waistband of my school trousers. I groaned loudly, and I heard a few giggles from people passing by outside.

His left hand slowly made its way into my trousers, and I shut my eyes in bliss as Draco's tongue slid over the bite mark on my neck. His hand rubbed over my knickers harshly, and I bucked my hips towards him with a sharp gasp. A spark of electricity had shot up my spine as his hand had moved across my crotch, and I pulled his head away from my neck.

"Do it again." I demanded. Draco smirked.

"You want me to do... this?" His hand moved into my knickers and cupped my crotch. I groaned again, feeling his hand right under where I needed him most.

"More!" I whimpered, clutching at him. Draco smirked even wider, slowly sinking two fingers into me. I felt a slight stretching sensation before a burst of pure pleasure shot through me, and I melted into him. I moaned louder than I ever had before, and a peal of laughter rang out right outside our broom closet.

Draco started moving his fingers in and out of me, and I was clinging weakly to him, moaning out his name and for him to go faster.

"Draco, HARDER..." I whimpered loudly. Draco swore equally as loudly, and started slamming into me just as the door whipped open. Snape was standing just outside, his eyebrows raised in contempt. Draco's fingers stilled inside me, and I squirmed as he had stopped just as he had sank in deepest.

"Students kissing in broom cupboards again?" Snape drawled. Draco was obviously obscuring Snape's vision from what was really happening. I bit my lip to hold in a moan as Draco's fingers shifted slightly in me, though I couldn't restrain my eyelids from fluttering as my eyes rolled back in my head. Several people outside giggled. "Five points from Gryffindor. Get to class, both of you."