The Jealousy

Alex was watching t.v when her phone rang. At first, she thought it was Logan so she said, "Hi babe!"

        "Uhm, Alex, i'm your manager." said Alex's manager.

        'Oh shit.' Alex thought. "Oh, i'm sorry. i thought it's my boyfriend."

        "Who? That Lerman guy." her manager said.

        "Yes. His name is Logan. Anyway, why do you call?" Alex said, a bit annoyed.

        "I called because of your next project." her manager said.

        "Oh...really? what is it?" Alex asked.

        "It's Texas Chainsaw 3D. So...are you ok with this?" her manager asked

        "Of course! Oh my god! I'm so excited!" Alex said.

        "Ok. I'm going to confirm this to them. Filming starts next week. Bye." her manager said.

        "Who's that?" Dakota asked.

        "It's my manager. She said I'm up for my next movie. Texas Chainsaw 3D. Excuse me, I need to call Logan." Alex said.

        Alex dialled Logan's number. When Logan picked it up...

        "Hey babe!" Alex said.

        "Hey...you sound very happy. What's up?" he said.

        "It's good. Actually, I have a new movie. It's Texas Chainsaw 3D." she said.

        "Oh. Isn't it...uhm...morbid?" he asked.

        "Yes. But it's good. Right?" she asked.

        "Yeah. It's good. It's great." he said.

        "I don't know why I have this feeling that you don't approve of me doing this movie." she said.

        "Hey, babe, no. Do want this? Are you happy?" he asked.

        "Yes. In fact, i'm excited." she said.

        "Then, there's nothing to worry about. As long as you're happy, I'll support you all the way. I know that you know that i'm your biggest fan. I'm the craziest fanboy." he said while chuckling.

        "Yeah...and the luckiest." she said laughing.

        "I know. So when will you start filming this?" he asked.

        Oh, next week." she said.

        "Ok. Good luck. i know you can do it." he said.

        "Thank you. Oh, i have to go. Bye. I love you so much. and i miss you." she said.

        "Me too. i love you. can't wait to see you soon." he said.

After a week...

        John Luessenhop introduced them to each other. Alex became friends with Keram and Trey Songz. One day, Alex, Keram and Trey were in a trailer, eating Cheetos.

        "Hey, Alex, do you have a boyfriend?" Trey asked.

        "Why do you ask?" Alex looked at him suspiciously.

        "Nothing. Because...if you don't have any...i might date you." Trey said while Keram said, "oooh"

        "Well, yes. I have a boyfriend." she said.

        "Oh, that's very unfortunate on my part. But are you, two, happy?" Trey asked.

        "Yes. Very much happy. And in love. Uhm, Excuse me, i need to go to bathroom first." Alex said then left.

        "Look at that, Keram. She has a boyfriend." Trey said.

        "You're serious about dating her?" Keram asked.

        "Yes! I mean, look at her. She's very hot!" Trey said then all of a sudden Alex's phone rang.

        "Oh...it's Logan. Do you think he's the so-called boyfriend?" Trey said.

        Keram shrugged.

        Trey answered.

        "Hey babe. I miss you." Logan said.

        "Uhm, I'm sorry bro. But i'm not your babe." Trey said.

        ""Who's this? And why do you have Alex's phone?" Logan asked.

        "None of your business, bro. Alex, are you not done yet?" Trey said.

        "Just a second." Alex said.

        Logan was really mad so he ended the call. Logan don't know what to think. He just cried it all. Lindsey saw him.

        "Logan? Hey, what's wrong?" she said.

        "Linds, i don't know what to think! it's been a week since we last talked on the phone. I think she's cheating on me. I don't know what to think!" Logan said.

        "Hey, why do say that? You know her." Linds said.

        "A guy answered her phone. And it seems like he's not just a friend!" Logan said.

        "Maybe you're just overreacting because you miss her so much." she said.

        "NO, LINDS! I HEARD THAT GUY!" he said.

        "Ok, don't worry, i'll talk to her." she said.

Meanwhile...

        Alex came out of the bathroom.

        "Why it took you so long?" Trey asked.

        "Secret." Alex said then chuckled then her phone rang. It was Linds.

        "Hi Linds!" Alex said.

        "Alex, are you cheating on my brother?" Linds asked.

        "What? No! Why do you say that?" Alex said.

        "Logan called you and a guy answered the phone. He's really crying." Linds said.

        Alex looked at Trey. "Oh God. Linds listen to me. It's nothing. He's just a friend. Please let me talk to him." Alex said.

        "Ok wait a sec.." Linds said.

        "Logan?" Alex said. She can hear him sniff.

        "Al." he said.

        "Babe...listen to me. It's nothing. Trust me. I don't know he answered your call. I'm sorry." she said.

        "I'm sorry. I doubted you." he said. 

        "No. It's ok. I understand. Let's see. Uhm, you wanna come over?" she asked.

        "Really? you're asking me? I thought...you don't like that." he said.

        "Well, i just missed you a lot." she said.

        "Ok. I'll be there tomorrow. Bye. Love you." he said.

        "Love you too." Alex said. After that, she turned to Trey and Keram.

        "Will you please explain?" Alex said.

        "Look, it's Trey's fault actually." Keram said.

        "I just want to date you. i want you to be mine. That's all." Trey said.

        "I'm sorry Trey but that's not going to happen. I love Logan more than anyone and I will never give up on him. I'm not planning to date anyone except for my boyfriend." she said then left.