The MTV Movie Awards 2010

It’s been nearly 3 months since they last saw each other. Well, Logan really wants to see Alex. He wants to be with her every week, every day, every hour, every minute and every second of the day. But the fact that they’re just friends seems to be impossible for Logan to get what he wants. Another thing is they live separately. Alex is in New York and Logan is in L.A. But he calls her once in a while because for sure he will die by not hearing her voice. While Logan is on the living room, playing his piano, the doorbell rang. He opened up the door and he saw a mail man holding, of course, a letter. It’s for him. The letter says:

CONGRATULATIONS, MR. LOGAN LERMAN!

YOU’VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE CATEGORY “BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE” ON YOUR ROLE ‘PERCY’ IN THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF.

ANOTHER NOMINATION FOR THE CATEGORY ‘BEST FIGHT’. ALSO IN THE SAME MOVIE WHERE YOU AND MR. JAKE ABEL HAD YOUR FIGHT SCENES.

AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS! AWARDS NIGHT WILL BE ON JUNE 6, 2010. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

P.S PLEASE BRING A DATE :)

MTV

Logan was staring at it like there’s no tomorrow. Her mom came.

“Hey, sweetie, who’s that man a while ago? And what’s that letter?” his mom said.

“Mom…” Logan said very slowly.

“What’s the matter? Tell me! You’re freaking me out!”” Lisa said nervously.

“MOM! I JUST GOT NOMINATED FOR BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE AND BEST FIGHT! IT’S MTV, MOM!” Logan said.

“Oh my God, Logan! Really? Oh, I’m so proud of you, son.” Lisa said while hugging Logan.

Logan’s siblings came because of the commotion that is happening.

“What’s all the noise?” Lindsey said.

“Yeah. I’m talking to someone over the phone.” Lucas said.

“Well, your baby brother just got nominated for the MTV Movie Awards!!” Lisa said.

“What? Oooh..our baby bro just got nominated! Let me give you a hug..” Lindsey said while giving him a tight hug. Lucas joined them.

“hey..wait..i can’t…breathe..” Logan said.

After 2 minutes of hugging..

“Stop it, okay. It says I just got nominated. It didn’t say I won. Stop being so melodramatic. And I’m not a baby anymore. Stop calling me that. It’s annoying.” Logan said.

“The letter says bring a date.” Lindsey said.

“So?” Logan said.

“So..will you bring your girlfriend?” Lucas said.

“Girlfriend? I don’t have any girlfriend. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Logan said.

“Your co-star, Mr. Hollywood boy.” Lucas said.

“I have a lot co-stars.” Logan said.

“oh, you really want me to name her. Okay. So, will you bring Ms. Alexandra Daddario on the awards night?” Lucas said.

Logan blushed. “What?! S-She’s not my girlfriend! And..and..i don’t know if she wants to be my date.”

“Of course, she will say yes to you. Just tell her. I know she will be so happy to hear that you’re considering her to be your date.” Lisa said.

“You think so, mom?” Logan said.

“We think so.” Lindsey said.

That night Logan decided to call Alex just to say that he’s been nominated and of course, the main reason why he will call her, to be his date. So he dialed her number and Alex picked it up.