The Best Morning

Logan woke up with a headache. The only thing that he remembers is he saw Alex. But for him, it's impossible. He got up and he noticed something. Someone's cooking. He grabbed his baseball bat then he went to the kitchen. He was about to hit the person when he noticed that it was a girl. The girl turned.

"Hey! You're awake!" said Alex while flashing her best smile. "Uhm, Logan? What's with the baseball bat?"

"Uhm...nothing" he said then he threw it off. "What are you doing here? I thought..."

"You thought what? I'm not going back? Well, sorry to disappoint you. Not gonna happen." Alex chuckled.

Logan, in an instant, kissed Alex. She was shocked. Not because of the kiss but because of his swift movement.

"Well, I'm not complaining but what was that?" she asked.

"I'm just making sure this is real." he said.

"Well, we could do that again if you're still not convinced." she said.

Logan leaned in and slowly, she kissed Alex.

"Alex, about Amy, I'm so sorry. I know it's wrong. I'm stupid. I'm such a jerk. I-" but Alex cut him off.

"Shh. Stop. It's okay. Let's move on." Alex said.

"Okay. So..tell me. What do I have to do to make up for you?" Logan asked.

"Hmm..Well, first, you should eat this pancake that i cooked only just for you." Alex laughed.

"Is that all?" Logan asked.

"I'm thinking of something. But if you don't want it, it's okay." she said.

"What is it?" he said while eating the pancake.

"I want a dog." she said.

"A dog? Well, if you really want one, I can get it for you." he said.

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked.

"Well, as long as it's cute." he smiled.

"Dogs are cute" she said. "Thank you. And...I also want you to know that I really love you"

"You're stealing my line but okay...I am head over heels in love with you Alex. Always remember that. You know what? You can start building your own pancake shop. It's really good." he said.

"Come on, Logan. Even a ten year old can do it." she said.

A/N: hi guysss! It's been a while. Sorry I've been really busy but now it's fine. I'll update this the day after tomorrow. Thanks for the nice comments by the way. I love you guys..just like I love logandra. lol