The Talk

Alex was so nervous. Maybe it's because of the coffee that she's drinking but she knows that it is not the reason. Logan will be back and she don't know what to do. They agreed to meet up at her apartment. Dakota and Olivia, on the other hand, decided to go out and have some fun just to give Logan and Alex the privacy they needed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

        Alex stood to open the door. When she opened it, it seems like she saw the most beautiful face on earth. Of course, it was Logan's. Logan was trying really hard to give his best smile. They really missed each other. Alex wants to slap him on the face because he cheated on her. But she can't do it because she really love this guy.

        "Come in?" Alex asked.

        "Sure. Thanks." Logan said.

       They sat on the couch right next to each other but there's a little gap between them. There was a moment of silence.  Alex began to speak.

        "So, you wanted to talk to me right? Are you going to say that you're officially breaking up with me? Have you changed your mind about being on the same roof together?" Alex asked.

        Logan nodded. "I changed my mind about a lot of things. But not about you. Listen, i know what I did was wrong. But you also know how much I love you, right?" he said.

        "Then why did you left me? Why?" she asked. She can feel her tears spilling on her cheeks.

        "I need to fix myself. Can't you see? I act like a kid before. I get jealous easily. I have this big insecurity. And I need to change that. I want to be better for you." he said.

        "So did Amy taught you how to be a man?" she asked.

        "No. You taught me. Look, I can't lose you. I'll do everything. You want me to do your laundry? Fine. I can be your servant for the rest of my life. Please...come back to me." he said, already crying.

        The last five words hit her. She knows that she can't say no. "Logan, I'm scared. Do you know how hard it was for me when you left? I barely eat and sleep thinking of you. I don't want that to happen again." she said.

        "So I take it as a no. I understand." he said then stood up and make his way to the door. But he stopped. "I'm still hoping you'll change your mind. If ever you do, here's an address." he put a piece of paper on Alex's table. "It our house. It was already finished. I'm already moving there, I'm waiting till 9 pm. If you did not come with your luggage in you, well, I think I know what it is. Please, Alex, come home." he said then left.

        Alex sat still, staring at the door. She don't know what to do. She wants to be with him but something tells her to give up on him.

A/N Sorry...it's too short. I'm a bit busy right now. But i'll update this again soon. :))) thank you!