The Decision

The next day, Logan arrived on the set of Texas Chainsaw 3D. Everyone on the set was ignoring him. Maybe they didn't recognize him. He decided to ask the man holding a bunch of papers.

        "Uhm, excuse me but...where is Alexandra Daddario?" Logan asked.

        "What's your business with her? She's busy, young man. Are you one of her crazy fans? Sorry but fans are not allowed." the man said then left.

        "Wait...uhm.." logan do not know what to say. He can't admit the fact that he's the boyfriend of Alex. They both agreed that they will keep their relationship private.

        "What? You're wasting my time?" the man said.

        "Uhm..I really need to see her." Logan said.

        "Nice try, young man, but i won't buy it. If i were you, I will start to walk away from here before those big guys out there come here and thow you out. So...GET LOST!" the man shouted.

        "Sir, please.." Logan pleaded.

        Alex, on the other hand, was chatting with Trey and their co-stars when they heard the loud voices of two men. She recognized the voice.

        "Logan..." Alex said then went looking for him. "Logan!"

        "Alex!" Logan said while waving when he saw her. "Over here!"

        "Hey, don't worry about it. I can handle this. I invited him." Alex said to the man.

        "So...he's a friend of yours?" the man asked Alex.

        "Uhm, yeah. He's my friend. A very special one." she said.

        "See? I told you. I know her.'" Logan said to the man.

        "Well, sorry young man. I'm just following the rules." the man said.

        "It's ok. Sorry, too." Logan said then the man left them.

        As soon as the man disappeared from their sight, Alex hugged Logan tightly. Of course, they kissed.

        "God, I missed you." she said.

        "Me too." he said.

        "Hey, let me introduce you to my co-stars." she said then went back to her co-stars.

        "Hi guys...so...this is Logan Lerman. Logan, these are my co-stars." Alex said.

        "Wait...Logan Lerman? Percy Jackson and Perks of being a Wallflower, right?" Keram asked.

        "Yeah. Nice to meet you." Logan said while flashing his best smile.

        "So...you're Logan. I'm Trey." Trey said while offering his hand for a handshake.

        "So...you're Trey. How can I forget your name. I will always remember you." Logan said then they shake hands,

        "Uhm, sorry guys, I'll just show him my trailer. I think he needs to rest." Alex said then the two of them went to her trailer. When they get inside Alex said, "Logan, that's rude."

        "So, you're defending him. Look, he's trying to break us down." he said.

        "I'm not defending him. What I'm trying to say is...be nice. I know what he did was wrong but we've talked. he promised not to do it again. Don't you trust me?" she said.

        "I trust you. But Trey? Absolutely no." he said. All of a sudden, someone knocked. Alex opened the door. It was the scriptwriter.

        "Alex...this is your next scene. Be ready." the writer said as she gave the script. She read it and all she can say was..."Oh shit."