/33/

I went back to my room after class, looking around carefully to see if Jimin was present or not. When he was not I just sighed and sat on my bed, scrolling on my phone.

I went to Jimin's instagram profile. No new posts or anything though. I decided to look at his tagged posts and saw a video he was tagged in. It was from yesterday.

The video was posted by the dude we saw in the hall that morning. His name was apparently Jooheon. In the video, Jimin was playing beer pong against him and he lost, after which he seemed drunk.

It seemed to be at a party. I felt so betrayed. He went to a party, lied to me, got caught lying and lied again. Who is this boy? I felt tears forming in my eyes.

At that exact moment, he came in. "Y/n, are you okay??" He asked me as he ran to me, hugging me for comfort. I backed away: "Don't touch me." "What happened??" "You tell me", I said.

"I don't know, Y/n, I told you." I showed him my phone with the tagged post on. Jimin looked down: "I can explain." "Well, you better have an excellent explanation or your ass is getting kicked out of here."

"I went to a party", he started. "That much was clear, why lie about it?" "Because I didn't want you to know." "Why did you not want me to know? Was there someone I wasn't allowed to see? Did you cheat on me or something?"

Jimin shook his head: "I could never cheat on you Y/n." "Then why??" "Because I was scared that if you joined and got drunk, you'd go around and kiss some other guy!"

I became completely speechless when he said that. He was the one who had Rachel all over him, he was the one who purposefully kissed Rachel in front of me to make me angry and I'M the one who would go around and kiss guys at a party??

"I've been loyal as fuck! Is that how much you trust me??" I asked, my voice cracking. "Y/n.. I-" "No, you know what? You can have Rachel. If you dare to kiss her in front of my nose to get a reaction from me and then dare to say that I'm the one who's not to be trusted, then just go. I don't need that type of shit. We decided to work it out and if you can't even take me to a party then I don't know what trust I'll ever get from you!"

"Y/n, please listen-" "Out", I said. "W-what?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes. "Get out of the dorm, I'm sure Rachel will have a spare bed for you." "For fuck's sake, stop talking about Rachel!" He yelled and pinned me between his arms against the wall.

He looked so angry, I was scared. "Rachel was NEVER in the goddamn picture, I fucking told you that!" "Then why don't you trust me, if everything is alright between us??" His eyes softened and he looked away: "I can't tell you.."

I broke myself free from his arms. "Then please go... I can't be in a relationship where the person I love doesn't trust me enough to let me do fun stuff with him. I'm not going to become that girlfriend who's always sitting in her room waiting for her boyfriend to come back."

Jimin sighed: "I want to fix this, Y/n." "Too late, Jimin. I'm hurt. Now please find somewhere else to sleep", I opened the door of our dorm. "Y/n, please don't do this, we can talk-" "We can't, now please pack your bag and go."

(please if you have spotify or apple music, play: You Were Supposed To Be Different - Aron Wright)

Jimin started crying and packing his stuff. I was a crying mess as well, feeling my heart break piece by piece. My mom always used to tell me, once a boy hurts you, you should let him go. The sooner the better, that makes the heartbreak go away easier.

Jimin started leaving but paused in front of the door. "I love you", he said in the most fragile voice I've ever heard. I looked away, not saying anything. When he left, I closed the door and buried myself in my blankets.

I started crying heavily. Are we over for good now? Did he really not trust me? Did I make a mistake? No, he made the mistake. He lied to me. You should always be honest in a relationship, no matter what.

He was supposed to be different.

Jimin POV
I was in the hall of the dorm, with my bag in my hand, crying. I sat down in front of my 'old' dorm room and heard Y/n crying. How did this happen? Why did I do this? I promised myself I was better.

It's all her fault. She who scarred me and made me be like this. I thought I was over her. I AM over her. But why did I treat Y/n like this? I'm so sorry for breaking you, Y/n. I'm sorry.

I stood up and called Jungkook. "Hey Jimin?" "Hey Jungkook", I said with a lot of voice cracks from crying. "Jimin, are you all right?" "No, do you have a spare bed in your dorm?" "I do, did something happen between you and Y/n?"

I started crying even harder. "We broke up, Jungkook." "Oh no, please come over here, fast. I'll help you feel better."

I picked up my bag and made my way to Jungkook's dorm. He opened the door and gave me a big hug. He let me in and helped me unpack my bag.

"What happened between you guys?" He asked. "I lied to her." "About what?" "I went to a party yesterday, and lied about it." "Why?" "Because I thought that if she would come, she would kiss someone else", I whispered.

"How could you think that of your own girlfriend, Jimin?" "I don't know", I sighed. "Is it because of, you know, her?" He asked. "I think so, but I shouldn't have allowed it to happen. That was two years ago. Y/n never gave me any sign not to trust her and now I screwed everything up!"

"You really need to start forgetting her, Jimin. I'll try to help."

___
|+++|

Ahhh! Super sad chapter, but I needed this for story purposes, don't be mad! I love y'all and hope you enjoyed this chapter!