/4/

"Anyways, I'm tired now", Jimin said. "Then go to sleep. It's already 11:30pm." Jimin looked shocked all of the sudden. "What's up?" I asked him concerned. "Never has a girl ever told me to go to sleep." "Well, for everything is a first time." He nodded slowly and got on his bed, putting his blanket over himself.

I stayed up for a bit going through my social media. 'Would Jimin have social media?' I opened up my instagram and went to the search bar. 'What would be his last name?' I looked at the door to see if the bord with our names still hung there. 'Yes, it does.' I looked at Jimin. 'Would it wake him up if I walked over to the door?' I shrugged it off and got out of my bed slowly, trying not to make any noise. Foot by foot I got closer to the door. I looked over to Jimin. 'He hasn't woken up yet.' I looked at his name: Park Jimin.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Jimin suddenly asked quietly with his body rolled up in his blanket. 'So cute.' "I-I, was, n-nothing..." "Were you trying to find out my last name?" "Well, I...." "You were trying to find out my last name so you could find me on instagram, no?" "How do you know that?" "Ah, so I was right. I knew this would happen." "What do you mean?" I asked, curious of how he could've known. "So many girls have tried already, not that they ever succeeded. My instagram doesn't involve my last name." "Well, what are you called then?" "Does it matter?" "Well, no, but..." "Goodnight, Y/n." And with having that said he went back to sleep. 'Dammit.'

I walked over to my bed and put myself in my blankets. 'Maybe is having a boy as roommate not as bad as I thought.'

After a few minutes I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, it was the first day where we were going to have classes. I stretched myself and looked at my phone to see the time. '6:10am. And that without an alarm clock to wake me up!' I looked at Jimin, sleeping peacefully. 'He looks like an angel.' I shrugged the thought off and looked around me. On my bedside table there suddenly was a note. I grabbed and opened it. '@/jiminandout' was it saying. 'What the hell is this supposed to mean?'

I looked at it with a confused face, trying to remember events that took place recently. I thought about last night. 'Would it be his instagram name?' I took my phone and opened instagram. In the search bar I typed: 'jiminandout' 1 result popped up, a profile picture of my roommate appearing. I clicked the follow button and scrolled his instagram, looking at the pictures of his handsome face and his daily life. A few seconds later I got a notification: '@/jiminandout followed you back!'

I looked at Jimin. "Jimin, are you awake?" "Yes", a quiet voice answered me. "Did I wake you up?" "Kind of." "I'm sorry for breaking the rules." "What rules?" He asked confused while turning his body to look at me. "The rule of not waking you up before 6:30am." "Owwww, that rule. Well..", he said while sitting up straight: "now you have to do something for me." "What do I have to do?"

"Pay for our food tonight", Jimin said with a big smile on his face.

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading! I know that this story is less popular than apocalyptic love, but please read it and vote, because I have spent months on thinking how to start this story