/20/

Me and Jimin started eating the lasagna. Every now and then I looked at Rachel's table to see her keeping an eye out on me and Jimin's table. 'She is definitely planning something.' I quickly ate my food, because the sooner we could get out of the restaurant, the more comfortable I'd feel.

I finished my Lasagna and so did Jimin. "Jimin, I'm going to the bathroom for a minute", I said and stood up from my chair. Jimin nodded and took a sip of his glass. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. 'God, what is Rachel up to.'

Jimin P.O.V.
After Y/n left for the bathroom, Rachel walked up to me. "Hey Jimin", she greeted me with a big smile plastered on her face. "Oh, hey Rachel." "So, are you on a date with Y/n?" Rachel asked. Rachel started coming closer to me, laying her hand on my shoulder. "Yes." Rachel her facial expression started to change she went to sit on my lap. "Uhm, Rachel, what do you think you're doing?" I asked. "I'm way better than Y/n", she said. I tried to push her away and suddenly heard my name being shouted.

Y/n P.O.V.
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rachel and Jimin way closer than I ever hoped to see them. "Jimin!" I shouted and he looked at me with a worried expression. I angrily walked to my chair and took my coat and my handbag.

Jimin P.O.V.
Y/n was standing there, looking right at me. She was right, Rachel was really up to something. I finally managed to push Rachel off of my lap and Y/n was taking her stuff to leave. She walked away quickly. I ran after her and took her wrist. "Let go of me!" She shouted. I firmed my grip on her wrist. "It was not what it looked like!" I tried to explain to her. She turned around. "Oh so, I totally didn't see Rachel on your lap?" "You did, but it was not my fault!" Y/n scoffed. "That's what men always say." She managed to get out of my grip and walked away out of the restaurant. 'Fuck.'

I looked at Rachel, who was enjoying the scene. "What is wrong with you?" I asked her. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen", Rachel said, looking down. 'I gotta admit, her acting was pretty good.' I shook my head and asked the waiter for the bill. After I paid I left the restaurant too. I went back to the dorm, which means that I'd have to face Y/n.

Y/n P.O.V.
'I can't believe he did this. He told me he doesn't love Rachel and that he wanted to go on a date with ME and then suddenly Rachel was all over him.' I started crying. It hurt when your crush acted like he loves you, but then actually didn't.

After a few minutes, Jimin came in the room and he saw me crying. I quickly wiped my tears and he looked at me with a sad face. He went to sit on my bed and put his hand on my shin. "Don't touch me!" I shouted and pulled my leg back.
He looked right into my eyes. "Y/n, it's really not what you think it is. You were right, Rachel was up to something", Jimin tried to explain. "Yeah, she was up on your body when I was watching", I said. "I know, and I tried to push her away, but then you came", he said looking down. "Jimin, you really want me to believe you like that? That it's not your fault at all?" I asked. "Yes, because I'm telling the truth and I feel so bad that you're sad", he says.
I looked down. "Do you like Rachel?" I asked. Jimin shook his head. "She's too jealous and possessive", Jimin said.
I came a bit closer to Jimin and sat next to him. "I'm sorry for directly jumping to conclusions", I mumbled. Jimin looked at me.

"It's not your fault."

___
|+++|

I'm alive! I haven't updated this story in almost a month! I'm so sorry! I'm very busy with school atm, but I really thought you deserved an update!

Love you 💜