/22/

After a long and boring day of school, it was time to go back to the dorm again. I arrived at my room and decided to get comfy and put on my onesie, because I didn't have to go out anyway.

I started studying as soon as I got comfortable and after a while the room door was opened, allowing Jimin to enter. But Jimin wasn't alone, six guys followed after him. Two of the guys that were with him I already knew.

I looked down at what I was wearing and then back at the guys. I facepalmed myself. "I forgot they were gonna come today", I mumbled. Jimin chuckled. "If you hadn't facepalmed and commented on the situation, maybe we all wouldn't even notice the fact that you're wearing a pink onesie right now", he said. I blushed. "Anyways, Y/n, these are my friends: Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook", Jimin said. I smiled and stood up, reaching out my hand for them to shake it. "We've met before", Jungkook said as I was shaking his hand. I nodded and went to sit on my bed.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Hoseok asks. "We could watch a movie?" Namjoon proposed. "Nah, too basic", Taehyung said and then they started discussing nice things to do.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came up with the idea of playing truth or dare and all of them agreed. Jimin looked at me. "Are you going to play with us?" He asked. I looked at my phone, waiting for Dalia to answer my text about if she wanted to hang out with me that night, but she didn't answer, so I decided to join the guys with their game.

I sat down on the floor in a circle with them when suddenly the door bell rang. Jimin stood up and opened the door. It was Rachel. "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked her. "I heard a lot of people talking here and was curious about what was going on", she answered. "We were just about to play truth or dare", Yoongi said in his sitting position. "Oh, truth or dare, sounds fun! Can I join?" Rachel asks. I stood up: "No fucking wa-" "Yes, let Rachel join us!" Jungkook exclaimed and winked at me.

Rachel smirked and came into the room, also sitting in our circle. Jimin sat down too and that's how the game started.

And Rachel was playing it with us.

___
|+++|

Hey guys! Welcome to this new update! I'mma try to update asap, since I have a nice idea for the next chapter! Also, sorry again for the short chapters, but I enjoy shorter chapters more than longer chapters!

I also want to thank you so much for the 10K reads! It's honestly so amazing and I never expected to have this many reads on one of my fanfics! Thank you for the support 💜