/19/

It was getting dark outside already, but happily there were enough lights on the paths to show us the way. "Where are you taking me?" I asked Jimin. "The best restaurant on this campus." "Wouldn't that also be the most expensive one?" "Yes, but I'm paying it so don't worry, Y/n", Jimin answered. "Jimin, you didn't have to pick the most expensive one." "That's true, but I was feeling like eating some delicious stuff so, I did", Jimin said. I felt a bit guilty that he would be paying everything, but if he wants to, I guess I'll just let him be.

After a while we arrived at the restaurant, it looked very big and chic to be a campus restaurant.

"Wow, Jimin, this place is so big!" I said in awe, looking around the building. "It is indeed", Jimin said, looking around too.

Me and Jimin walked to a table for two that didn't have a 'reserved' card on the table yet.
Jimin pulled a chair backwards for me to sit on. "Here, sit", Jimin said with a smile. "You're always such a gentleman", I smiled back and went to sit. He went to sit on the other chair and a waiter already came to us. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked us while laying down two menu cards on the table. "I would like some water, please", I said. The waiter noted it down and looked at Jimin. "I want a red wine, please", he said. "No he won't", I disrupted Jimin. He looked at me confused. "What?" He asked. "Don't you remember the rules, Jimin? Alcohol ONLY in the weekends." Jimin shrugged. "So? No one would notice anyway." The waiter was still standing at our table. "Just get him a glass of coke", I told the waiter. The waiter nodded and walked away.

Jimin gave me a glare. "Seriously Y/n?" He said. "I'm just keeping my roommate out of trouble, what's wrong with that?" I chuckled. Jimin stayed silent and took the menu card in front of him. "I'm kinda feeling like eating Lasagna", I said. Jimin chuckled and looked at me. "That was a fast decision", he said. I nodded with a smile.

The waiter came back and gave us our drinks, when he was putting our drinks on the table I suddenly saw Rachel walking in. 'What the hell is she doing here?' Rachel noticed that I was staring and smirked, sitting down at a table a few meters away from me and Jimin's.

I suddenly saw a hand waving in front of my eyes. "Hello? Earth to Y/n?" Jimin said and I was shaking out of my thoughts. "What?"
Was the only word I could bring out. "The waiter asked us what we want to eat", Jimin said. "Uhm.. Lasagna", I quickly replied and the waiter smiled and was gone again. "What were you thinking about?" Jimin asked me. "Me? Oh nothing, I was just distracted-" "by Rachel sitting a few meters away from us?" Jimin finished my sentence. "Don't you think it's creepy that she's here too?" I asked Jimin. "You call it creepy, I call it a coincidence", he said. I looked back at Rachel and saw that she was looking at me and Jimin's table. 'Stalker.'
Me and Rachel were staring at each other and she seemed very angry.

Jimin noticed that I was staring and took my hands. "Stop worrying about her. She won't do anything", he said. I shrugged and the waiter came back with our food. "2 lasagnes for the beautiful couple at this table", he smiled. "Thanks, but we're not a couple", I said blushing. "Ah, I'm sorry! My excuses", he bowed and left us once again.

"A couple", I mumbled silently.

___
|+++|

Yeaaa I'm back with another update! And I hope you like it! Thank you for all the support on this story! I will try to keep this a fun story to read and I hope that you guys will keep on supporting!

I love you guys 💜