/25/

On the small paths of the campus we walked. There was barely anyone outside, which was very understandable considering it was only 8:30am.
But I didn't mind. Me and Jimin were walking in all peace. We weren't talking that much, but just enjoying the scent of the morning, breathing in all the fresh oxygen that seemed only ours at the moment.

After all that walking it was 10am already, so Jimin decided to go to the coffee shop on our campus and treat me some nice coffee or just anything of my choice. I couldn't ignore a nice offer like that and so we were now on our way to the coffee shop.

We arrived and immediately I got greeted by the smell of fresh baked waffles and hot coffee.
There were only a few people sitting in the shop, sipping their coffees and reading a book.
Most of them probably being Lit students.
If I enjoyed reading (which I don't), I would probably come here too on early mornings just to read a book in a nice, warm place like this with all kinds of nice smells surrounding me.
But right now, me and Jimin were here for coffee.

We went to sit at a table in the corner of the shop, far away from the doors of the shop so we could avoid any kind of confrontation with the cold air trying to sneak into it.

Jimin handed me the menu. I thanked him, even though I already had decided what I was going to drink long before we even came in. Jimin ,though, seemed to not be able to decide what he wanted to drink. I admit, there were a lot of choices on the menu. He placed his menu on the table and pointed at two things. 'I can't decide between the Strawberry Frappuccino or  a regular Latté', he sighed. 'I would pick the Strawberry Frappuccino ", I answered. 'Why's that?' 'The name sounds fancier.' Jimin chuckled: 'A nicer name doesn't mean a nicer taste though.' 'Well, it's all up to you what you choose, I was just giving suggestions.' 'I know', Jimin smiled.

A waitress came to take our orders. 'What will it be for these two lovebirds?' She asked with a smile. Me and Jimin instantly started blushing. 'For me a Mocha Frappuccino please', I said. Jimin looked at me. 'I'll have the same.'
With that, the waiter nodded and walked away.

'What happened to the Strawberry Frappuccino?' I asked Jimin. 'Well, when you said mocha, I suddenly was feeling like drinking a mocha too.' I chuckled: 'You're a strange person sometimes.' 'I guess that's why you

love me though.'

___
|+++|

Hye guys! Another pretty short update for you! I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for all the reads!
I also have an idea for a new story, but that one won't really be a fanfic.

I love you guys <3