/21/

Y/n P.O.V.
"Well, you're right. It's Rachel's fault" I said. Jimin chuckled a bit and nodded "indeed."

He stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. "Oh, Y/n, before I forget, is it okay if my friends come over tomorrow after school?" Jimin asked me. "Depends on who they are." "Well, you have Taehyung and Jungkook, the guys you already met, and then you also have Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok", he answered. "Fine, they can come." Jimin smiled. "Thanks", and he closed the bathroom door.

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about today and what had happened with Rachel. 'She must really be jealous of me.' After a bit, Jimin came out of the bathroom. He took his phone and started texting.

"So... who are you texting?" I asked after a while. "My friends", Jimin answered. I nodded. "And you asked me because....?" He asked. "There was no particular reason." "You wanted to know if I texted Rachel, right?" I shook my head. "Ofcourse not, if you text her or not, I couldn't care less", I replied, defending myself. Jimin chuckled. "What? You don't believe me?" I asked him. "I never said that." "Then why are you laughing?" "There's no particular reason", Jimin answered, still chuckling. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas.

~next day~

It was time to wake up for school again, and as always I had to be quiet to not wake Jimin up.
I stood up from my bed and quietly went to the bathroom.
I quickly entered the bathroom, but when I did I suddenly saw a figure standing there, not wearing anything. I gasped as I noticed that it was Jimin. I quickly turned around.

Jimin chuckled slightly. "That's considered stalking I think." I started blushing. "It was an accident", I calmly said. "Was it really though?" Jimin asked. "Ofcourse! I thought you were still sleeping, because normally your alarm clock goes at 6:45." "I woke up a bit earlier today", Jimin said. "Then it's not my fault that you were already here in the bathroom." "Well, instead of arguing about it you could maybe go out now so that I can put on some clothes and finish." I nodded and covered my eyes, leaving the bathroom. I sighed. I basically saw him naked.

"Take that Rachel"

___
|+++|

Hye! Thank you for reading this update! Sorry it took me so long, my wattpad app was broken! Also sorry that this update is so short and so bad, I'm not really feeling well, not really in the mood to write and I have absolutely no inspiration, but I just thought I owed you a new chapter. So I hope you can still enjoy~