/31/

"A-are you sure we should do that?" I asked, a bit shy. "We've literally fucked yesterday, I'm sure a shower wouldn't be any scarier", he chuckled. "Fine then."

We both went into the bathroom and Jimin started undressing right away. I couldn't help letting my eyes travel past his body. Jimin noticed me staring. "See, going into the shower together is not that bad of an idea huh", he chuckled.

I blushed and he walked towards me. "Why are you not undressing yet? Need any help?" "Hmmm, what if I do?" I asked. Jimin smirked and lifted up my dress. Before pulling off my underwear, he walked to the shower and put on the water.

"Let's make sure the water's warm before we enter", he said and turned back to me to pull of the remaining pieces of fabric. We were now both naked and staring at each other.

Smut ('cause y'all like that shit 🌚)

Still a bit embarrassed I walked into the shower, immediately followed by Jimin. He held my waist and started kissing me. He let his hands wander around my body and stopped at my ass cheeks, squeezing them. I moaned softly which gave Jimin enough entrance to put his tongue in my mouth.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, hoping that could be bring me more balance as I felt my legs becoming weak. He lifted me up and put me against the shower wall. We were still making out as I suddenly felt his hand making its way to my boob.

He started playing with my nipple, of which he -since yesterday- knew that it turned me on. I was trying to hold in my moans, but Jimin then moved his hand in between my legs.

I felt him getting ready to finger me. He started to suck my boob and immediately after inserted two fingers inside of me. I started breathing really heavily. "Is.. this.. your idea of showering?" I asked in between moans.

He looked up at me and smirked. "Is it not yours?" After which he started fingering me really fast, making me moan a lot. "I like you moaning", he whispered in my ear. That sounded so hot.

After a bit of fingering, he decided that it was his time to enjoy as well. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his dick. I moaned really hard. "Someone liked that", he whispered.

"You're so mean", I whispered, moaning. He thrusted very hard inside of me, making sure we both felt every inch of each other. Jimin also started to form small moans, giving away that he was also really enjoying me on top of his dick.

He started going faster after a bit, still going in very deep. We both were a moaning mess, even though I have to admit that mine were way louder than his. "Fuck, I'm close", he moaned. "Then put me down", I whispered.

To my surprise, he immediately listened. I got on my knees and his dick was now right in front of my face. It was my first time doing this, but I had seen enough porn to know how.

I first took his dick with my hand and started teasing him with a handjob. "Y/n, I'm close, please just start sucking", he moaned. I was now the one to smirk. "You'll have to be a bit more clear than that, mister", I answered in a bratty way. "You're gonna regret saying that." "Hmmm, still not clear." "Just fucking suck my dick", he moaned and I immediately put his dick in my mouth and started moving my head.

He couldn't control his moans anymore and he took my head, controlling my movements. He pushed my head even further onto his dick and made me go faster, while he was thrusting inside of my mouth.

I found the way he was taking charge, even while I was the one giving him pleasure, so hot that I let out small moans. "You like to be face-fucked, don't you", he said in a very sexy manner.

He pushed my head onto his dick even harder. "I'm so close", he moaned and let go of my head, putting his hands against the shower walls for balance. I moved my head very fast and heard Jimin's moans increase.

"Fuck it's happening", he moaned and his semen spread all over my mouth. It felt so weird and warm, but I decided to swallow it and to my surprise, it tasted pretty okay.

I stood up and kissed Jimin. "Maybe we should start washing ourselves now", I chuckled. Jimin, a bit out of breath nodded his head. "Yeah, good idea."

I took the shampoo and started washing my hair, Jimin following my action. 

After 5 minutes, we were done washing ourselves and decided to get out. "We should do this more often", Jimin said. "I don't even want to know what our water bill would look like if we did this very often."

Jimin hugged me from behind. "I think the water bill doesn't matter if we had that much fun", he whispered in my ear. "Okay, enough seducing for today, I am going to start studying." I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

Jimin also walked out after a bit and checked his phone. "Hey, Y/n, is it alright if I hang out with the boys?" He asked. "Yeah, sure thing. I would even be happy if I could get some peace and quiet here", I chuckled.

Jimin nodded and walked over to me to kiss my forehead. "Thank you", he said and he walked out. I took one of my courses and started studying what I had seen last week, so I could stay up-to-date for the exams to come.

___
|+++|

Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? I'm trying out a few things so pls tell me how you liked this chapter!

Also, I'm thinking of an element that could put some drama in the story but don't know yet what, feel free to give suggestions if you have any!

ALSO, should I start writing BTS oneshots?