Unpleasant Flight

A/n: Hey guys! I've became absolutely obsessed with TFATWS and Bucky as a character even more so than I was previously, now that we know more about him and his emotions. I started writing this after episode 4 of TFATWS but wanted to wait until  the series had finished to publish it in case the last 2 episodes revealed anything that would make me want to change the story. Hope you enjoy 😊

Bucky's POV

Dr. Raynor said I needed to nurture friendships and learn to trust somebody so I here I was in Germany helping Sam track down this 'Flag Smashers' group, who had taken the super soldier serum - and now we needed help from probably the last person on the planet that I should trust, Zemo.

Although, so far, Zemo had proven himself useful and willing to help, by telling us who we first needed to speak to about the super soldier serum and taking us to his private plane. Although Sam still wasn't convinced and I could tell he was still mad at me for helping Zemo break out of jail.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh, that's right you do." Zemo joked as he sipped on champagne.
"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam insisted, bored of Zemo's attitude already.

After Sam and I argued over my taste in music and a long segue from Zemo he finally told us where we were going.
"You remember that, right? As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull? That is why we're going to Madripoor."
"What's up with Madripoor? You talk about it like it's Skull Island." Sam asked.
"It's an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago. It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800s." I explained.
"It's kept its lawless ways." Zemo addded "But we cannot exactly walk in as ourselves. James, you will have to become someone you claim is gone." Zemo told me.
'Of course I do.' I thought. It appears letting go of the Winter Soldier is going to be harder than I thought.