Interrupted

3rd Person POV

The foursome got ready to head out to the funeral and feeling more like her old self, Star decided to put the jacket from her S.H.I.E.L.D. outfit on. Plus, it was more civilian like than the coat her evil friends had dubbed as her 'supervillain look'.

The team were once again following Zemo through the streets of Riga when they were rudely interrupted by the new Captain America and his sidekick:"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit." Walker shouted from at least 15 metres away.
"Ah! How'd you find us now?" Bucky shouted back, throwing his arms out in annoyance.
"Come on. You think 2 Avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" Lemar said.
"No more keeping us in the dark. You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison." Walker continued to shout.
"He did that himself, technically." Bucky quipped.
"Oh, this better be an unbelievable explana-"
"Hey, take it easy before it gets weird." Sam said cutting Walker off. "New player?" He asked noticing Star beside Bucky.
"She's with us." Bucky stated and minutely moved in front of Star.
"Name?" Walker asked exasperated.
"I'm not legally obligated to tell you that." Said Star. Walker looked shocked at her brazenness and turned around to check with Lemar who nodded confirming it was true, which only caused Walker to pout more. Bucky, on the other hand, looked very pleased at Star.

"I know where Karli is." Zemo spoke up and tried to walk off with Bucky immediately moving after him, but they didn't get far. Walker moved in front of Zemo, stopping him "Well, where?"
"All we know is, it's a memorial. So, we're gonna intercept her there." Sam answered and Zemo moved Walker's hand off of his chest when he saw the young girl from earlier arrive at their meeting point.
"That means civilians. High risk of casualties." Lemar noted.
"Alright, good, we'll move in fast. Take her by surprise." Walker stated.
"No, I wanna talk to her alone." Sam argued.
"Hey, I'm coming with you. Talking down a super soldier was part of my job." Star said looking back at Sam. "Alright, fine, but give me a few minutes to establish some trust with her."
"Deal." Star said and Bucky looked slightly concerned.
"No, I'm not losing her again." Walker argued.
"Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable. If there's any time to reason with her it's now."
"What? No. Wait, no! No! Stop. Hold on. Stop, okay?" Walker said running in front of all of them with Lemar quickly following his lead "I think we're way past reasoning with her, unless you forgot that she blew up a building with people still in it."
"You two walk in there cold, she could kill you." Lemar reasoned and once again, Bucky's lips frowned.
"And if we go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die."
"Are you gonna let them do this? Are you gonna let your partner walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?" Walker asked Bucky.
"He's dealt with worse. And he's not my partner."
"What about her?" Walker challenged.
"Does the name Jace Herondale mean anything to you?"
"Yeah, of course, he's Delta legendary." Walker said.
"See, I've dealt with a super soldier before."
"I don't get it." Walker said confused. Star just raised an eyebrow, rolled her eyes an walked around him, quickly followed by Bucky and the others. Then it clicked for Walker "Wait, are you saying Jace Herondale is a super soldier."
"Duh."
"That makes a lot of sense actually." Lemar said in amazement.
"I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay? This is right in my wheel house." Sam informed Walker trying to convince him that between him and Star, this was a good plan.