ADOPTED+ TRIGGER WARNINGS

Hello! Welcome to 'My New Family'!

This was adopted from @Fruitda_Creator , who sadly discontinued their book! I wanted to thank them for letting me adopt and rewrite it! I also wanted to credit them for the story! I won't begin writing this until Tuesday or Wednesday, so please be patient! I have a oneshots book as well, so you can check that out if you're waiting for this to be updated! Goodbye! 

There are many warnings and trigger warnings for this story, so I'll put up a warning chapter for this update...

TW: S//C/DE MENTIONS, IMPLIED BLACKMAILING, CENSORED CUSS WARNING(why do I still take censored cussing as legitimate cussing...), KOREKIYO'S SISTER(She won't be used like that in this story, but some people do have sensitivity relating to her), and majorly 18+ topics, mostly concerning Miu-

I'm sure that's all for the trigger, but now for the warnings.

Warnings: Fourth-wall breaker Kaito, chill characters, cringe storyline, unorganized, on the spot plot, If you came here for Kokichi I think you meant a bunch of side characters that almost outshine him, and...yeah.

Anyways, meet the characters!

Kokichi Ouma: Same little (s word) as always.

Maki Harukawa: Slightly more kinder, but grows colder throughout the years.

Kaito Momota: My trusty fourth-wall breaker, never breaking the fourth wall unless it's in my POV!

Korekiyo Shinguji: My favorite character of them all, and I don't even need an explanation! 

Korekiyo's Sister: We all already know her name, but I'm not gonna use it! Anyways, she's a chill girl. No more, because spoilers!

Rantaro Amami: A kinda chill dude, but he's kinda dumb. Maybe he's mature for someone with 12 older siblings, but he's so shielded by family, that he's academically smart, but street stupid. 

Samirah Amami: The only relevant Amami sister. She plays a bit of a minor role, but it's still a large one. She may pop in from time to time.

The Amami Twins: They're only mentioned a few times, but they're mentioned more than just any normal background character. They both speak in sync, and it used to be a joke until they realized they never wanted to stop. Esme and Emeline, by the way.

Nagito Komeada: He isn't self deprecative anymore, but he's still crazy. Pyromanic, committed several crimes and got away with them, etc. Don't worry, he's a good guy.

Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamakura: They both came to a mutual agreement that they'd share a body. They actually enjoy each other's company, and they've grown so close, they don' even know that one of them may collapse in mental sorrow if the other leaves. The pure definition of inseparable. 

Those are all the characters you really need to know about, so let's move on!

Ships(AU):

Togakure

Sonsoudam

Komahina

Shinamamota

Oumasai

Kirumaki

Ships(Post-game):

Kiibouma(one-sided)

Training Trio

Kirumugi

Amaguji

That's all! Bye bye!