Investigations, Interrogations, Preparations

A/N- Okay, so the actual title should've been Turnabout Space Journey, but it sounded stupid to me, so I ended up switching it out with 3 words. Oh wait. They both have 3 words.

I WAS MEANT TO POST THIS 2 DAYS AGO I AM SO SORRY-

Yeah, so this is basically gonna be a knockoff of Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney, the first game, as well as very, very similar to that one oneshot I made at 5:00A.M on a school morning-

Okay, so here are the roles!

Defense: Phoenix Wright

Defense Helper: Maya Fey

Prosecution: Miles Edgeworth

Defendant: Mr. Hayato Amami

Witnesses: Maki Harukawa, Nagito Komeada and Izuru Kamakura(?), Korekiyo Shinguji, Kaito Momota

Detectives: Shuichi Saihara, and (REDACTED) Saihara(No lore, I just don't wanna come up with another name-

Day 1: Investigation

Day 2: Trial

Day 3: End

(In the game, there is a law that a case can only stay open for 3 days or less, because there were so many cases being opened up, that the courts didn't have time for all of them.)

Kokichi Ouma won't be present, but if you guys want, I can make a short bonus chapter explaining what he did while the others are...Y'know...in court. He appears for day 1, though!

Warnings: There are slight spoilers for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Phoenix's POV

For some reason, looking at the girl downright scared me, and I'd seen Manfred Von Karma himself.

"So. What's your...job here..." She winced at the slight pause in her words.

"I'm a defense attorney! I'm here to gather as much evidence as possible!" I smiled.

"I'm his helper, Maya! Hey wouldn't be anywhere right now without me!" Maya said, smirking.

"Hey!" I retorted.

The quiet taps of 2 objects lightly being placed down on the table stopped us from continuing. We looked over to see Maki sipping some matcha tea, still not smiling.

"Did you come here for my account?" Maki asked, setting down her cup.

I nodded, and she hopped off the chair.

"I'm bringing my brother. My insecurities are only rising with you two around." She said bluntly, walking away.

"Hmph! She's really mean!" Maya whined, after Maki had left the room.

"She just a child, give her a chance Maya. Also, 7 years younger than you. I think she acts more your age than her's." I chuckled.

Maya pouted, just as Maki and a boy with purple, gravity defying hair walked in with her.

"Hey hey mister Lawyer!" The kid said enthusiastically.

I smiled, even though it gave me bad memories of Miss May...That woman was a demon...

"So, you here to arrest me and Makiroll?" He asked.

"W-what? No, I'm just here to question the witnesses!" I said in a hurry.

"Hmm...Welp. Guess I'm useless!"

"Nope. You're staying here for moral support." Maki grabbed the boy's hand as he was walking away.