Bro, Imagine Being So Bad, You Need TWO Girls To Help You Learn Self-Defense

(At the moment, everyone is now 14.)

Kokichi's POV

So, what? I know I'm a bit stupid, but not everybody can be perfect! I'm smart as hell, but physically? Pfft-

Say bye bye to your bones if you bet on them that I can punch you and actually make it hurt!

Anyways...

Maki wanted to try to teach me self defense, because all I really did know how to do was whine like a little baby.

Not like she mentioned it out loud, but, y'know.

So, we were in 'Ms. Chabashira's Training Dojo!'  almost all the time if we weren't in school.

It was a non-funded place, and it was really just an empty training area run by this young, energetic woman in her late 20's. She knew it was empty hald the time, but she didn't care, so neither did I.

Besides, it saved me the trouble of stupid people laughing about how I was being thrown to the ground by a girl. Not that I tolerate sexism, though. People like that can suck my non-existent 14 inch d-

D-delicious french pastry! Y-yeah, totally-

"Kokichi, pay attention to your opponent!" Ms. Chabashira called, just as Maki gave me a light upper cut punch to the arm.

That was the stopper for the day.

Why, one may ask?

Because that really (f word+ing) hurt.

-

"Kokichi, do you remember her?" Maki asked, gesturing to the feminist I always hated in the game.

"Cahbashira-chan, righhht?" I asked, trying to get on her nerves.

She just nodded.

Holy hell. A self-preserved Tenko Chabashira. This is too scary for me, I need a breather.

"She's gonna help me teach you how to defend yourself. She has a low pain tolerance like you do, so I felt like it'd be easier." She added.

Both me and Tenko glared wimpy pool noodles at Maki, while she glared truth bullets that couldn't be refuted. Eventually, I groaned in a defeat, and got into a sparring position across from Tenko.

"Sorry for nitpicking so early on, but your fighting stance will have you out in less than 4 seconds, Oma-kun." Tenko sighed, proceeding to walk over, and fix up my stance.

She made my right leg go in front of my left leg, and I felt less wobbly. She also brought my fists to the same level.

"There! Now we can spar properly!" Tenko said happily, going back to her spot.

"3, 2, 1, go." Maki said lazily, as it was a Sunday.

We both charged, and Tenko almost immediately got the upper hand.She jumped up high, and landed 2 feet away from me. I flipped over her head, and grabbed her arm as she tried to punch me, swinging her around once, before slamming her to the ground.

That clearly wasn't enough, because she got back up again, and charged once more. Of course, she did it with a precision that made me, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, jealous!  

3rd Person POV

The two fighting styles between the teens varied like an abstract painting.

While Tenko maneuvered her limbs to fit her style of Neo Aikido, Kokichi used random, but sporadic fighting techniques, all different, and surprising, just like the boy himself.