Magic

Kokichi's POV

Staying alone at home with two lovebirds is something I'd much rather do with Maki around. Of course, due to my, aMaZiNg luck, Maki just HAD to be a witness to a murder.

I mean, technically, she was back at home, but forget that, because she was sent RIGHT back to the court.

The twins, from what I heard, are keeping to themselves, in their rooms. Sounds like something Shumai would do!

But...enought thinking about Shumai, I have things to do!

One of them? Pack everything for school.

-

Maki got back home while I was stuffing some Dysol(die-sole)(Not a real thing, just a pun for lysol) wipes into a checkered bag.

I tried to call for her, put she just face planted into the couch, and I started hearing faint snoring.

I groaned, and tossed the last Dysol pack into the bag. Geez, why can't the school fund their own cleaning products? It's basically a billionaire's home, for Atua's sake!

I huffed and puffed(not like the big bad wolf, 'cause I'm a supreme leader!), finally finishing up with my bag.

I looked over at Maki's, and sighed, knowing she'd be too out of it to pack it on her own tomorrow. School was in 2 days, and minus tomorrow, 1. 

I started getting the materials to shove into her bag as well, but I was interrupted by a very persistent knocking on the door.

I whined about how loud they were being, and shoved the door open with an unamused look on my face.

I front of me, was a hat.

At first, I thought that someone shoved a wall up in front of my face, since it was a hat, and a greenish background, until I looked up and down.

When I looked up, I saw a woman with platinum blonde hair, and blue eyes. When I looked down, I saw Himiko. 

"Hello, Himiko-chan! What are you doing here? Are you here to k-kill m-me for being s-so annoying?! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU'RE SO MEANNNN!" I started fake crying.

I forgot how good of a feeling that gave me. I should do that a lot more often.

"Oh, don't cry!" The tall, blonde woman said.

I stopped immediately, and looked up at her.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, don't you remember me? I was at the party Komeada and Hinata hosted!" She smiled.

I vaguely remembered her as Sonia, with a last name literally nobody could forget.

"Oh, you're Ms. Nevermind, right?" I asked.

"Yes, but please call me Sonia!" 

"So...why did you guys come over here? Did Papa and Dad invite you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

Truth be told, I didn't know where the hell the 2 were. They were probably in London, and hell if they probably weren't in Hawaii.

Byakuya and Yasuhiro (sadly) left just before blondie and air-headed mage appeared. Wait, scratch that, a pink headed mechanic that just screamed 'Miu' and a edgy emo that reminded me NOTHING if Saihara-chan followed.

"Ah, they were actually in our home for a few days, hiding from the police! Like baddies!" Sonia replied, her eyes sparkling.

'There's one take on adults trying to copy children's humor, but this was a whole other level.'