Gorgeous Girl 'Genius'

(A/N- The second you saw the chapter title, you all knew damn well who this chapter would be centered around.)

Miu's POV

Alright, my mom is stupid. Like, really, REALLY stupid.

For one thing, she walked around to every (f word+in') stranger on the streets, and asked if they could babysit me.

Who the (f word) is that dumb?

I love my mother, and she loves me just as much, but I just...no.

My older brother was attending college, so he sure as hell wasn't an option. My father? (s word), dead man walking, you could call him.

My mother had work in...what, 3 hours? She couldn't stand here for until midnight!

That's when luck struck.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Perhaps I could take care of your child?" A white haired man who just looked bat-(s word) crazy, and was dressed like a damn hobo, spoke.

"Oh, of course! I just need your number so I can call!" My mom agreed((f word+ing) stupid decision, unless she wanted me dead).

The man handed over his phone number, and my mom asked for his name.

"Oh, my name is Nagito Komeada! Pleased to meet you and your daughter, ma'am!"

"Oh, my name is Shitomi Hinata! Also a pleasure to meet you!" She smiled.

"Ma'am, do you perhaps know Hajime Hinata?" He asked curiously.

Wait...ain't that my (f word+ing) cousin?(Yes, an age gap can be that large. Hajime and all his classmates are only 23, anyways.)

"Oh, yes! He's my nephew! Ah, he was so cute last time I saw him!" 

"I couldn't agree with you any less, ma'am! He's my husband, after all." Nagito grinned.

I dead thought that I'd be taken away, and that'd be the end, but nooooooo!

THEY STAYED THERE. TALKING. FOR 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT. ABOUT HAJIME. FREAKIN'. HINATA.

That was the day I died.(Props and kudos to those who understand the reference, but if ya'll don't, I won't be surprised. The fandom that the reference comes from is, sadly, half dead.)

-

Kokichi's POV

Oh (f word) no. Not Miu. Oh Atua, not Miu.

First it was Gonta, and thankfully, he got taken in by his new family yesterday. Now...

Miu. What a (f word+ing) (gardening tool that starts with an h). Iruma.

And worst of all?

She was technically related to me(not by blood, but y'know-)

My dad has terrible relatives.

"Kokichi, I know she's weird, but just..." Maki winced, knowing that she'd be a hypocrite if she said any more.

"Exactly, Maki-roll! I can't deal with her, she's a meanie!" I whined.

Maki sighed, and just placed a hand on my head.

"I think we just have to know her better. Try that. If not, We'll just mark her down as an acquaintance like the others." She said in a soft tone, that I was NOT used to.

Oh Atua.

It really is getting harder to grow up. If I had been more thankful in the killing game, the biggest thing I'd be thankful for would be having my memories of slowly becoming a bratty teenager just...die off. I didn't like how much colder, and recognizable Maki's coice was getting.