"Everybody's Here!" "That's a lie."

Miu's POV

Huh. Now that I'm thinkin' 'bout it, didn't we...

Oh. Oh (s word).

"AY! TIT (f word+ers)! HUGE ISSUE HERE!" I yelled.

"What? Is it that we passed Kokichi and Maki's house? If so, they told us that they'd be walking alone." Rantaro groaned childishly.

"No, no! We left the goddamn robot at the sleepy loli girl's house!" I screeched, pointing up at the sky to prove some point.

Korekiyo looked up, paused, and faced my like his (s word) don't stink as bad as mine!

"Miu, apologies for eyeing you so...condescendingly, but have you noticed the mechanical whirring behind you for the past hour we've been walking about?" He asked, his lips quirking up weirdly.

"Eh? The hell you on abo-" I cut myself off, and looked at the design of K1-B0 flying behind us.

"EEEEeeEEEEE!" My voice cracked, and I could've probably jumped 6 feet high if Himiko wasn't on me. 

"Oh! Miu, Atua tells me that you aren't very perceptive, even if you claim you are! Of course, only virgins have a horrible reactive sense, in your words only!" Angie chirped, as Himiko jumped off my back, and went 'crazy in the background'.

My face almost burnt to damn ashes, until my lord and savior, Kirumi Tojo, came to the rescue.

Damn, what a godsend!

"Apologies for intruding, but may I know why you are all out on such a blistering hot day?" She asked, and holy hell, did she look like the only snack left in the house.

I'm so damn ashamed to say that I've never seen her out of clothing that covers her body, because holy-

No, what I'm thinkin' ain't even holy, (s word)!

Ok, tell me, without bein' a pedo or a downright creep, that a girl who works out, somehow keeps hella fine pale skin, and wears tight clothing for a day, can't grab your attention!

"Ah- I apologize, do I look indecent?" She asked nervously, tugging down her skirt that was already long enough to cover her calves!

"No way, Kirumi! You look amazing!" Himiko smiled, and I swear, that's the only lesbian moment out of Tenko and Angie's company that I'll ever get outta her!

"To answer your question, we are gathering all of the accepted Danganronpa participants for this season, due to a rather...concerning message that was sent to all Team Danganronpa members yesterday..." Korekiyo muttered.

"Hey, what?! I was never told that, ya folklore obsessed-"

"Hey, chill Miu. Even Maki and Kokichi didn't know. Korekiyo hacked onto a random Team Danganronpa worker's account while we were at Tsumugi's house!" 

"Huh?! I always took Kiyo to be the only sensible and respectable male around here! What is this?!" I spotted Tenko strutting towards us.

"Oh, son of a! Are we attracting our classmates like moths to light?!" I groaned, tilting my head up.

"Ok, first off, how dare you compare us to lights! Secondly...Yeah, I guess you are..." Piano (b word)?! 

Good sweet Atua!

"Well...it seems we have most people. Dearest, could you help me count them out? I'm a bit...occupied..." Korekiyo murmured, attempting to try and keep an eye on Himiko so she didn't pass out on the spot.

Damn, chronic fatigue syndrome sure is a son of a gun to her...

"Let's see...Kaede, me, Kirumi, Tenko, Angie, you, Miu, K1-B0, and Himiko! That's 9 out of the 13 people!" Rantaro chirped.