Meet Our New Parents

A/n-Please ignore the fact that they've stopped talking all childishly. I'm sorry about that, but I not the best at writing things like that! This is kinda like the chapter that everything gets based off of. Other than all that, please enjoy!

Hajimes' POV

Me and Nagito had been dating for about 3 years. After the killing game, we bonded a lot. We learned a lot of other things as well.

(WARNING:PARAGRAPH BLOCK AHEAD CONTAINS SUBJECTS THAT STRAY FROM THE STORY PLOT. NOTHING IS CANON, JUST EVENTS THAT WERE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY.)

One of the things we learnt was that Chiaki never died. She was alive and well. Another thing we learned was that the Imposter had amnesia, causing him to forget everything about himself. We decided on calling him Ryota Mitarai, since the guy never existed anyways, and he looked like him, anyways. I personally learned that Kazuichi was FTM and aro/ace, which I totally supported! After all that happened, things went differently. We were all grown and educated, we just needed futures and dreams to look up to!

Finally, when I gained up enough courage, I decided to ask Nagito. "Hey, Nagito?"

"Yeah, Hajime?"

I blushed lightly at him using my first name. I still wasn't used to it, since he usually called me 'Hinata-kun'.

"Uhm..can we adopt a child from Ms.Yukizomes' orphanage?"

Nagito looked at me blankly, and I thought he was going to reject it, until he said,

"You can adopt a child in an orphanage?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot, but I didn't call him one. Otherwise, he'd go back to to self-depreciation mode.

"Yes, you can Nagito."

Nagito started squealing like a girl, and I slightly smiled. At least he was excited.

"Can we go adopt him right now?"

I cocked my head to the side.

"Him? You've already chosen a gender?"

Nagito chuckled.

"Well, we're both boys! Boys understand other boys really easily!"

I agreed with him silently, and nodded.

"Okay, we can get a boy. Should we go, and call Ms.Yukizome in advance?"

Nagito nodded, and pulled out his car keys. Then, he grabbed me by the waist, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go then, Hajime! You'll call Ms.Yukizome, and I'll get the car started!"

I kept staring at him, my cheeks hotter than our electric stove. He chuckled, and carried me bridal style to the car. He took my phone, dialed Ms.Yukizomes' phone number, and handed it back to me. He started up the car, and Ms.Yukizome answered just as the car started moving.

"Hello boys! Why'd you call me, and how's your guys' relationship going?"

I blushed lightly.

"Good, Ms.Yukizome. Okay, now for the reason that I called you."

I took a deep breath, and sighed. Before I could say anything, Nagito yelled from the drivers' seat.

"I set the bakery on 57th on fire last week! That was me!"

I put my phones' speaker on mute.

"Nagito! They still have that case opened! Why would you say that!"