We're Going On A Trip, In Our Favorite Rocket Ship..

A/N- Wheee...

TW: Death, gore, explicit detail on corpses, one forgetful Rantaro, murder, illegal drug usage...and..well..yeah. Firearms.

The members of the unofficial mission to save Fuyuhiko:

Genocide Jack, Teruteru, Nagito, Peko, Maki, and Izuru.

Helpers:

Chiaki, Rantaro, ?̵̡͖̜́̈̓ͅ?̴̛͕͔̟͖͔̺̽̀̓͆̾͝?̸̡̜̪̞͍̕͜, Mikan.

Get ready. This is gonna be a long one.

I'M POSTING THIS AT 7:45 IN THE MORNING AND I NEED TO GO TOSUMMER CAMP AT 8:00-

Izuru's POV

Boring....

'Mate, your mother is boring!'

'Only males worked on my creation, so technically, you are my mother. Though, I cannot deny that you are boring.'

Hajime shut up after that.

"Everyone remembers the plan, right?" Peko asked.

"Yeah..." Maki murmured.

Hajime took control for 7.4 seconds.

"Guys, really quick, if even a single one of you is dead afte the mission, I'm vandilizing your corpse and grave, got it?"

They all nodded, and he gave the control back to me.

'Please refrain from interrupting, Hajime. Interruption may lead to a chain of eevnt that most lik-'

'Yeah, yeah. I'll shut up. Just get everyone out alive, alright? Bye. For now.'

He had dropped the tsundere actions, and was genuinely worried for everyone.

I didn't answer him, and took out a large pouch from my pocket.

"Here." I gave each and every one of them a child walkie talkie.

"You're joking, right, Kamakura-kun?" Peko deadpanned.

"No, I am quite serious. On the backs of your walkie talkies, name tags are stuck on them. That name tag represents who you are talking to. Don't use them unless in an urgent situation, such as an important discovery or when being cornered."

Everyone nodded slowly, and I continued.

"Now, flip them over, turn them on, and talk into them, starting with Peko, and going down to Maki."

Peko flipped her's over, noting that her walkie talkie went to Genocide Jack. Instead of speaking, she flicked it twice in a row, creating a static to come from the walkie talkie that Genocide Jack was holding.

"Oh ho ho~ Does Pekie not wanna tak to lil' ol' me?! How cruel!" Genocide Jack laughed.

Peko stayed silent, and motioned for Teruteru to test his walkie talkie out. His walkie talkie supposedly was to transmit to Nagito's, but...

He flicked it the way Peko did, and static noises came from my walkie talkie, instead.

Nagito laughed sheepishly, and we traded walkie talkies.

"Ahhaha..Just my luck! Apologies, Kamakura-kun!"

I ignored his comment, and motioned for him to try his walkie talkie out.

-

Thankfully, everything was well. Not counting the mistake between me and Nagito's walkie talkies, everyone was ready.

Nobody but me and Maki were in a pair. After all, she was still young and particularly still defesneless against grown adults.

"Teruteru, have you infitrated the kitchen?" I talked into my walkie talkie.