A Strange Boy In The Alleyway(End)

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR TOA(THE TRIALS OF APOLLO, BY RICK RIORDAN). IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON READING THE BOOK, OR HAVE ALREADY READ IT, YOU MAY READ ON. IF NOT, PLEASE DON'T SCROLL ANY FURTHER. THIS HAS SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK SERIES.

???'s POV

Didn't...Father say...that my punishment...was over..?

So...why am I back in this alleyway? Without Meg? Where's Meg? Sister? Father? Have you all forsaken me?

I noticed two different people walk up to me. One looked kind, and cunning, while the other looked as dangerous as my sister.

"Mghhgh..." I gurgled out some sounds, but none came out. 

I only felt the trickle of a warm liquid on my jaw that my head couldn't comprehend.

Immediately, the girl came rushing towards me, and pulled out a towel from nowhere, using it to wipe my face. The boy checked my pulse, and grinned wildly.

"Hey! What'cha doin'? Trying to get mugged or something?" He tilted his head.

"That 'ready happened once..." I slurred.

"Ooooo...buddy...say, what's your name?" He asked.

"...Lester. Lester Papadopoulos."

"A tourist." The girl concluded.

"Wait...are we not...in New York..? I asked, now confused.

"You're in Towa City, which is in Japan. So, to answer your question, no, you're not in America! I mean..If you wanna trip to America, then I could ask my subordinates to land you a trip there!" he grinned.

"Kokichi, don't get his hopes up. You can't just send him off to America. We're on a time limit here." The girl huffed.

"A time limit? Woah woah woah, you've really got to slow down here-." I interjected, waving my hands around.

"Danganronpa, season 53. A live killing game. We signed up." She said blandly, as if it was...normal?

I was completely up to date with what was going on. At least, I'm pretty sure I am...Let's see...

In Japan, an area called Towa City(which never existed, trust me), and two children, one named Kokichi, and another one still unknown, hav confronted me in an alleyway. I basically, though not literally, right back where I began.

"Your punishment isn't over yet, Apollo. Your Father can only do so much against my will..."

I jerked away, clutching my head.

What...in the name of Hera...? That's not a voice I remember. No. More feminine. Less feminine. More masculine, mysterious. No. No, no no no no no no no no-.

"Hey! Don't pass out on us! We just found you unconscious! Hey, Maki! Do something! Like...kick him in the elbow!" I heard 'Kokichi' say.

"No! That would onky make it worse! Wh...*yawn*...sl...ping...as..." 'Maki' suddenly started yawning, trying her best to cover her mouth and nose. 

I was too out of it to react. Kokichi reacted though, running. The last thing I saw was a cloth get pulled over his mouth and nose by an unknown person, before my entire world went dark.

-

Location: Mount Olympus

"What is this?!" Zeus roared, pounding his fist on his ever-so abused throne.

"..." Hera looked angered, basically gnawing through her perfect nail like a beaver.

"You claimed his punishment would be over after he had served his purpose to my daughter. Why is it that his essence is continuously being dragged away from our power?" Demeter asked, looking more collected than anyone else in the room.