Chapter 30

MARCUS

"I'm pregnant"....

"You fvcking lying" I said surprised and hyped.

"Baby we gonna be parents" she said wrapping her arms around me in pure happiness and excitement.

"You for real? Like a hunid?" I said before she confirmed for the fifth time now and I picked her up kissing her.

Everyone was happy and excited at the news and Ty dapped me up while giving me a 'we both gon be OG's' look.

"How many weeks are you? When did you find out?" The girls were talking amongst themselves but they were pretty load.

It wasn't a problem though because everyone was excited, including my ma who I didn't expect to be so happy to hear that I got my fiancé pregnant.

"Look at you, you growin up Marcus" uncle Frank said as he dapped me up, congratulating me.

"It's about time" my pops said and I looked at him before he smiled at me and dapped me up to.

This was weird, I don't remember the last time that nigga smiled at me...

"We need to celebrate" Alex suggested and I rejected his idea.

Unfortunately that worked against me because the boys were on his side with this one.

"Let's hit the club ma nigga, you having a baby" Tony said and I couldn't say no anymore because Uncle Frank and my pops agreed with the boys.

"Ayt Ayt, let me go tell Madison" I said before they moved out my way and I made my way to where the girls were.

"It's about time you gave me a grand baby" my ma said as she pulled me into a hug.

I smiled awkwardly as I hugged her back.

"Congratulations marcus" the girls said and my ma pulled away before I took that open chance to pull Madi aside and tell her where I was going.

"Baby" I said as I gently pulled her to me.

She smiled at me and kissed me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you babe" she said and I smiled at her, she was so happy, and I don't know why I ain't noticed this but she was glowing.

"Mxm, yo, you can kiss shawty when we get back" Tony said and Lay, my ma and Kim gave him and the rest of the gents waiting on me, mean mugs.

"Where y'all going?" Madi asked and I gave her a kiss before I spoke.

"The guys wanna go out and celebrate. I didn't want to but it's them against me" I said and she sighed and nodded her ahead.

"Nope, you ain't going anywhere" my ma said to my dad as she made her way to him.

"You said you want to fix this, so fix it" she added as she grabbed his hand and dragged him down the corridor where they couldn't be seen.

Uncle Frank laughed and so did JJ before he made his way to Amber and gave her a bunch of kisses.

I don't think she was bothered at the fact that the niggas were gonna go clubbing, I'm pretty sure she know that JJ ain't about anyone else but her.

"Please stay safe baby" Madison said giving me a baby face.

"I will, I promise" I said putting my pinky out and we pinky sweared on it.

She then let me go and I made my way to Alex, Ty and Uncle Frank, and then finally, JJ, Tony, and Ambers pops joined before we left the crib.