Chapter 34

JJ

I sat quietly minding my own business as Alex and I waited for our bail. It been three days now and I'm about tired of sleeping on the floor and eating nasty food over here.

The security guarding the holding cell was whistling and making a noise with his stick constantly hitting the bars.

I was having a mad headache and I was inches away from grabbing him and telling him to stop but some beat up looking nigga already had that idea ahead of me.

He lunged at the bars and grabbed the security by his collar, almost choking him.

The nigga would have succeeded in finishing him off but another cop walked in at the right time and freed the security before he opened the cell doors and attempted to beat the nigga up but we was about eight fed up niggas in here looking at the cop ready to give him some if he even thought about it.

"Jackson", another cop came in and said and I stood up.

He walked into the cell then he cuffed me up and walked me into the questioning room.

I been here twice now, I don't know what they think they gon get out of this.

"Detective Harley gone be wit you soon, just sit tight" the cop said as I sat down and he cuffed me to the table.

I waited a good ten minutes before the feds and the detective pulled up.

Harley was holding some food wit him and some soda as he walked in.

He set em on the table and then one of the cops un-cuffed me.

"Mr Jackson, how are you" the detective asked.

I just looked at him with no response as I relaxed on my chair. His not stupid, so I'm not gonna answer that...

"Mhm, I was pretty sure you were ready to talk after our last conversation. You still denying my offer?", again, I ain't say nothing to him.

"Okay, we looking at a lifetime behind bars Mr Jackson. If I were you, I wouldn't throw that away just to protect someone who has already sold you out. I know what you do behind closed doors and I know your the one who has a hand in the murder of those girls.", as much as he was pissing me off, I still kept to myself.

"Tell me about Junior" he said and i couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Not only am I being framed for "killing" Candy and Tina, this nigga fishing for information he already have.

"Listen detective hag, I know you didn't get your job position by chance, which means your a smart guy, which also means you already have all the information and conspiracies you need in that pretty little purse of yours. Stop wasting my time" I said and he gave me a daring look that I returned.

If his gonna keep me here, I might as well have fun with him.

"Okay, your right. About the information but not the conspiracies. I have been looking into your family and one thing that doesn't make sense is why your dead brother is being spotted with fancy cars and a pregnant wife?" He said, pulling up a picture and showing it to me.

"He has a pretty decent mansion at 124 eagles street, a nice rich area dont you think" he asked and I just looked at him.

I already knew all this information, Malcolm and Brent spilt everything to us except for where Junior actually stays.

That crib mr hag face is talking about is just a cover up, they don't really stay there...

"Where is he getting his money from? He sell dru-"