Chapter 26

AMBER

"Remind me why we have not been here before" Kim said as we stood in the parking lot waiting for King.

We were outside the roller skating area and if I'm being honest, by the size of this building, there was more than just roller skating as an activity.

King and Ty were discussing something as my sister and I waited.

What we were waiting for, I have no idea, and I really wanted to go inside.

After about a minute or so, they finished talking and King made his way from Ty's window towards Kim and I.

"What were you guy's talking about?" Kim asked King once he was close enough to hear her.

"You and your sister sure love to ask a lot of questions" he answered, making me shake my head in silence.

"It's good to ask questions, what if you guys are planning to kidnap us and we don't know" she said, making King grin at us.

"Well then it's probably a bad idea for me to watch over you guys in that case" he said making Kim pause herself in the middle of the parking lot.

"That is not funny" she said, and I couldn't help but laugh. King continued to say stupid things until we reached the big welcoming doors of the skating place.

It was crowded and loud but at the same time it was cool.

There was a food spot where you could order food if you were hungry, a spot where they sell ice cream and slushies,and even a spot where they sell pizza and burgers.

Not to far from the food part, you could see a mini shop that had some cute clothes you could get and if your up to it, you can buy your own roller skates.

That's only if you don't mind using borrowed ones...

But out of all the interesting things that were there, except for the obvious which was the huge roller skating rink, what really caught my interest was the bowling area and the lazer tag area that was available.

I don't even remember the last time I went bowling....

King took the lead as he guided Kim and I to an open spot.

We sat ourselves down and I examined everyone who was skating in the rink and then the people who were passing by, conversating with whoever they came here with, and then my attention went to the food area.

"So what y'all want to do?" King asked, taking both mine and Kim's attention.

"King, you know we don't need a babysitter" Kim responded, making king laugh to himself.

"I'm not babysitting you, look at it at a safety point of view" he said, which made kim roll her eyes in response.

"So a personal bodyguard" she said, shaking her head at him.

"Yeah, and I have strict orders" he responded making me mock him.

"Look who is getting into character" I laughed.

"And I'm pretty good at it" he said and we both smiled at each other.

"Besty!!!" Kim exclaimed as she got up and lunged into Lay's arms.