62. Admiring The Night

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Vartika's POV:

*Sorry, I was busy with helping Vihaan in getting ready for his date when you called... Anything important?*

Lying on my bed, right on my back, I wrote the message with a flat face before pressing the send icon.

I just don't understand why the hell am I giving him an explanation when he should be the one giving it. I guess I am just too nice to be rude, and I just hate it sometimes.

After a minute of me staring at my phone and him typing, he finally sent the message.

*That's okay!... Can I call you now?*

Can he?... Of course, he can. And I expect an explanation, Mr. Shiv Sareen.

➵ ➵ ➵

Vihaan's POV:

Raadha smiled at me as I walked towards her car. I opened the door of the car and sat inside.

"So... Shall we?" she asked.

"We shall." I smiled.

She started the engine and then turned to me. "Seatbelt please!" she said to me before driving off.

"Stop staring!..... You're are distracting me!" Raadha said making me come back to my senses. I didn't even realized, I was staring.

"What to do?... I can't help!" I shrugged making her roll her eyes.

"By the way, where are we going?"

"Café Lakeside."

"Really?" I asked, to which she nodded.

It's one of my favorite cafes in Dehradun. As the name suggests, it's near a lake and the view from the café is mesmerizing and the food... Wait, did she knew?

"Yeah. Vartika told me its one of your favorite cafes," she said as she took a left.

Oh!... So she did knew...

"Hmm... Seems like, someone has done quite a research on me," I said teasingly, making her let out a little laugh.

"Maybe..." she shrugged making me grin from ear to ear.