🌸❤️] Flirt

Bestie SNAiLiO1 gave me some ideas <3 THANK YOU SM 😩

Kojiro would try to flirt and use pick up lines on Kaoru.

He would.
-

"Oh cmon Kaoru."

Kaoru recently stormed off after an argument they just had. The others went back to their hotel while these two were sharing theirs. Which sucked for Kojiro because he is now locked out.

"Shut up. I'm not letting you in."

"Cmon baby~ please?"

"No."

Kojiro was off talking to some girl who helped manage the place and Kaorus jealous boyfriend instincts kicked in. The same happened at the beach. So it was safe to say that Kaoru wasn't going to budge anytime soon.

"You know damn well I could bust this door down, Kaoru." He could hear the stupid smirk in Kojiros voice. "And you know I wouldn't hesitate."

He budged.

The almost silent sound of the door unlocking only made Kojiro smirk even more. "If you say anything I'm making you sleep on the floor."

Kojiro slid the door open, closing it behind him. "No need to get so upset over something so small, Blossom."

"Didn't you hear me or are you just deaf gorilla. Plus talking to other women who come up to you isn't small to me, Kojiro." Kaoru turned away from Kojiro, flicking his hair with his wrist. He already knew Kojiro was going to try making up for his actions. He always did. And sadly, Kaoru always fell for it.

"Sorry, I can't hear over your astounding beauty my dear." Kojiro sighed, teasing Kaoru as always. He took some strands of his boyfriends light pink hair and started to twirl it around his finger.

"Shut up. You're on a thin line right now Kojiro."

"Aside from being sexy, what else do you do for a living? Being able to pay for such a nice place like this. It must being something big~"

"Your cheesy pick up lines don't work."

"Would you like to hear another one?" He grabbed Kaoru bridal style and swung him around. "Line."

"No- PUT ME DOWN YOU DAMN IDIOT." Koaru squirmed a little, hitting Kojiro in the shoulder. His face was as pink as his hair. "You're sleeping outside tonight."

Kojiro put his lover down, kissing his forehead. "Yeah, yeah. You act like an old lady."

"And you act like a thirsty pig."

"Psh- whatever, anyways~ you must be tired Kaoru, you've been running through my mind all night."

"If you don't shut up."

-

That was super short besties I'm sorry-

But that's why I'm publishing two at once 🧍💕

Love you besties mwah - only straight for anime men 🧍