♾🌸]Kiss it better

MORE RENGA IM SORRY I JUST- HHHH

...

"Ow--" Reki sucked in a sharp breath as Langa placed a small alcohol wipe on his back. He insisted on helping aid his injuries after the race with Adam. Those rocks caused more injuries than he thought they would. His hoodie was stained with the blood from the open wounds and he had huge scratches and bruises throughout his back. Most would most likely cause scarring.

Langa winced at the thought of how painful this must be. "Im sorry, Reki." He apologized for the 12th time already. He knew Reki was currently suffering but he still managed to put on a smile. "Its okay, Langa. Just ignore me." Reki turned his head to look at his concerned friend. He gave him a reassuring smile that eased Langas worry a little.

"You're reckless." Langa sighed, placing another bandaid on one of his smaller wounds. He finished up cleaning the dry blood and was no focusing on patching him up.

Reki scoffed. "Oh because you're one to talk." He pointed out, a chill going down his spine as some cold air brushed against his spine. It was freezing in Langas room. He knew he liked the cold weather but didn't know he liked to live in a literal freezer.

"Now is not the time to scold me anyways." Reki continued, staring at the wall in front of him. He could see the reflection of Langa in the window across from him. He looked so worried yet focused. "You're gonna get wrinkles."

"Shut it." Langa frowned as he grabbed another alcohol wipe to clean up some fresh blood from an open wound. Reki hissed in pain, yet again sending Langa into a panicked mess. "Sorry- sorry-" he placed a gauze over the wound, using some medical tape to cover it before giving it a small kiss.

He didn't mean too. It was something his mother always did. It was more of an instinct than he thought.

"Did you-"

"Ah! Sorry- I was just-"

"Stop apologizing before I give you something to apologize for." Reki huffed, throwing Langa a small playful glare. "I already feel better. Thank you."

Langa rolled his eyes, poking Rekis nose before going back to filling Rekis poor scarred skin with colorful bandaids and gauze. He continued to give a few small kisses, kissing them better. Reki let out a small hum of thanks and smiled to himself. "Thank you, Langa. That's very sweet of you."

"Yeah, yeah." The flustered teen tossed the bloody gauze and alcohol wipes into a trash can. He closed the first aid kit and got back on his feet. "There you go. Do you feel a little better? Any stinging? Anymore pain?"

Reki followed, getting back on his feet and throwing his hoodie back on. "Hmm.. I dunno my lips kinda hurt. You think you could use your magical kisses to kiss it better?" Reki smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Langa's face went pink and his lips perked up into a small smile. "I hate how smug you are. It's so annoying." The blue haired teen wrapped his arms around Reki's neck giving him the kiss he wanted.

"You love it though." Reki retorted against Langas lips, kissing the sides of his mouth and then his nose.

"I guess I do."

...

IT WAS A LIL SHORT BUT YEAH THW IDEA JUST RANDOMLY POPPED INTO MY HEAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE SO———