❤️🌸]Cherry Blossom

Requested by the amazing bloop_bloop_ !! Thank you sm for the request <3
I hope I don't disappoint 😭☝️
-

"What?" Kaoru raised an eyebrow, turning his head a little to look at his teenage friend. "I said your hair reminds me of the cherry blossoms" The green haired teen smiled brightly, lacing his fingers in the light pink strands of his best friends hair.

They werent exactly friends, actually they were a little more. Who decided the person you give kisses to, express more attraction to, was called your significant other? It was an odd thought that lingered in Kojiros young mind.

"You're weird, Jiro." Kaoru swiped some of his messy hair off his shoulder with a small laugh. "What?! No I am not. Im just saying whats on my mind." Kojiro leaned his back against the tree they were sitting under, still continuing to play his his boyfriends hair, twisting it around his fingers or braiding a few strands. Kaoru let him play with his hair and enjoyed his lunch.

"Well, if we're sharing whats on our mind," Kaoru set his phone down and leaned his back into Kojiros chest. "I love you."

A large smile grew on Kojiros face. Kaoru almost never said anything 'lovey-dovey'. He said it was cheesy and stupid. "Where did that come from?"

Kaoru shrugged, leaning his head back to look at the tree they were sitting under. He watched all the cherry blossom petals wavered around them, his hair was messy and untamed while the petals were gentle and soft.

They were far from the same to the petals.

"I dunno, you said we were sharing our mind. Didn't you? Idiot."  The pink haired teen ran his fingers across his lover's, turning his hand over to trace small circles in his palm. "You have rough palms."

Kojiro chuckled, sending small little butterflies to Kaoru's ribcage. "I guess I did. And my hands aren't rough! They're just scarred." He stated, matter-of-factly.

"From what?" The young teen brought his beloved's hands up to his lips, kissing his small scratches and scars. "You're practicing without gloves aren't you." He was referring to skateboard practice. Recently Kojiro lost his gloves, being the clumsy and forgetful teen he was. He practiced and practiced even though Kaoru tried telling him not too without the gloves he needed.

"No. What? Pft- never."

"Dirty Liar."

Kojiro was caught. Not like it was surprising. Kaoru always saw through him, read him like a open book. He always has and always will. There was no hiding and getting anything past that boy.

"You're acting like my mom." Kojiro crossed his arms over his chest like a child. "And you're acting like a baby. Plus, I don't think you kiss your mom the way you kiss me so don't even with that shit." Kaoru took another bite from his sandwich. He heard a small retort from Kojiro but didn't act upon it. He was too busy enjoying his lunch and the surrounding environment.

He wasn't one to notice small little details, unless it was a change in Kojiro, but they've sat under this tree for years now. Since grade school. Since they were kids.

It's grown with them.

It was just a tree. Another living organism. But they both shared many memories under it. Sure it was cliche and Kaoru hated it but they even shared their first kiss under these blooming blossoms.

"Remember you tried climbing this tree and busted your ass." Kaoru stuffed his wrapper into a plastic bag, taking Kojiros as well.

The green haired boy frowned, slightly embarrassed by that memory being brought up. "Shut up. You could've caught me."

"Yeahhh but I didn't." Kaoru smirked and zipped his bag up. People were already heading back into the main campus and Kaoru didn't feel like getting detention again. "You ass." Kojiro slung his bag over his shoulder, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Man, your aim sucks." Kaoru rolled his eyes, grabbing Kojiros chin and pressing their lips together for a second.

"I don't feel like sitting in detention with you again. Let's get going."

Kaoru gave him no time to prepare or even gather his thoughts, leaving Kojiro stunned for a few seconds. "C—coming."

-

Hey besties it's been a while since I've update <3

I came back with more though >:D sorry this one is a little short KFKSN

I have a lot of requests and drafts to go through and try and work on before completely giving up-

OKAY BYE BESTIES MWAH <3333