28. Game Time

(Ariana's POV)

It's finally Friday !! A rather quiet day today as everyone was preparing for this afternoons football match.

It was a beautiful sunny day and very warm for once. I decided to wear a pair of mum jeans with a cute little white crop top. I had a jacket to take with me for when my confidence dies down and I feel the need to cover up again.

I put on some light makeup and messily put my hair up again into my signature ponytail.

For a second or two I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl. As I said, only for a second or two before I couldn't look at myself any longer. I wish i could beat this demon inside of me but I don't think I ever will..

I had some time to kill before the match actually started, sitting back down on my bed I open my laptop and sort some of my assignments and work out I wanted to get a head start on.

@ArianaGrande
Real protective with my soul, where you been?

@ArianaGrandeReal protective with my soul, where you been?

Liked by HarryStyles, NoahCentineo and 8,926 others.
HarryStyles: 🦋👀
@DannySivan: OK SIS
@CatharinaCabello: my god
@NoahCentineo: I just fell in love

A few hours later I felt satisfied with the amount of work I had completed. I shut my laptop down and decided to get some lunch before the game.

I text Danny and ask him to meet me as I knew Cat was with Zayn.

Grabbing my bag and jacket I head out of my dorm walking down to the canteen.
I notice Danny sat down at one of the tables and I smile and walk over.

"Umm hello !!?" He says fake drooling over me.

"Oh shut up" I laugh.

"You know I like the little bursts of confidence I see jumping out of you now and again" he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"You know what, me too for once" I smile. I did feel good about myself today.

"I'm gonna have to protect you from the guys fighting over you" Danny laughs.

"As if guys would fight over me" I laugh.

"Oh Ari.. you're so blind to it I love it" Danny laughs.

"What do you want to eat?" I laugh standing up.

"The wrap please !" Danny smiles

I walk over to the tills and pay for two wraps and get us both a bottle of water too. I walk back handing Danny his and sit down again.

(Harrys POV)

"One more set then rest til the game!" The coach shouts blowing his whistle.

I run up to the marker and sprint back touching Niall hand as he runs off to the marker.

We were coming to the end of practice before our game today. It was going to be hard as they were also one of the best teams in the area.