29. Little Black Dress

(Ariana's POV)

It was the next day, finally the weekend. A couple days off before another full on week with work.

All night I was thinking about how good Harry looked playing football, which is ironic because it was Noah I was going over to at the end of the match. But then again, Harrys Harry.

I woke up in a great mood because I was excited to be spending the day with cat having a proper girls day. We were going to go shopping, get our nails done and go for lunch ! It's been a long time until I did anything like that. The last time I went out for lunch properly was with Alfie. Ever since my eating disorder started I found it so hard to eat in public or around people. I didn't feel embarrassed around Cat anymore, if anything she's really understanding and it makes me feel comfortable.

I decided to wear a cute V line black crop top with a pair of mum jeans. If you couldn't tell by now - they're my favourite! I put my hair up into a messy ponytail leaving two strands down next to my face.

"Girl you always look so cute" cat says.

"I feel so basic, I'm glad we're going shopping today" I laugh

"Well.. you pull it off better then anybody I know!" Cat smiles.

"Well thank you" I giggle.

"You know Harry was checking you out so hard yesterday" cat wiggles her eyebrows.

"Was he?" I laugh

"Yes very much so!" She smiles "he was also jealous when you went to see Noah at the end of the match"

"Jealous ? Harry styles jealous over me !?" I roll my eyes laughing not taking care seriously.

"I'm serious ! He was!" She insists.

Yeah whatever cat ! Out of every girl at this university why would he want me !?

I put on some light makeup and my favourite pair of small hoop earrings.

@ArianaGrande
Girls day out @CatharinaCabello 🤍

Liked by CatharinaCabello, NiallHoran and 4,826 others

@DannySivan: excuse me.. I'm one of the girls...
@CatharinaCabello: hot stuff
@HarryStyles: agreed ^

Me and Cat got a taxi into town as it was the easiest option. She was feeling down lately as she was pretty much waiting for zayn to make things official between them but he just wasn't.

She definitely deserved the happiness.

We finally reach town and we get out the taxi, seems like most people from university came here on the weekend.

"So..." cat said turning to me.

"What..." I smile

"I thought we could get you a dress... for a potential party..." she smiles widely.